Last visit was: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:39 am It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:39 am

[ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Pic Post 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Pic Post
I never knew that about Catalpa trees!! wonderful stuff!! thanks DUDE!!

and mike..we are camping for 6 nights!! we got to be organized!!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:47 am Profile
Wanee Lover

OWL!!! I didn't know that you had a Russian Blue! I don't know if you remember me posting that we used to have a cat named Graceful Chicken...she was a Russian Blue. Have only owned 2 cats in my life and both were Russian Blue. The first ones name was Mr. Pangers (Topenga until his nuts dropped) :shock:

They are gorgeous and have so much persaobnlity and both of mine did tricks! Does gracie do any tricks? I bet you could train her if not. They would both fetch. :lol: :lol:

Anyway beautiful Gracie baby!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:55 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

hehe, she is a blue hair, but no clue if she's a Russian Blue cuz we got her at the shelter OF COURSE!! we didn't pick her, she picked us. so much personality, we tried to leave without her and she was sticking her paw out of the cage going WTF DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!! seriously, she is pure JOY. everyone loves her, she's a real people person with so much personality.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:14 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Calypsomamma wrote:
OWL!!! I didn't know that you had a Russian Blue! I don't know if you remember me posting that we used to have a cat named Graceful Chicken...she was a Russian Blue. Have only owned 2 cats in my life and both were Russian Blue. The first ones name was Mr. Pangers (Topenga until his nuts dropped) :shock:

They are gorgeous and have so much persaobnlity and both of mine did tricks! Does gracie do any tricks? I bet you could train her if not. They would both fetch. :lol: :lol:

Anyway beautiful Gracie baby!

Haaaaaaaa haaaaa..... bad thing about cats, could be a boy could be a girl. I have a yellow tabby whose name is Merlin...... best hunter I have ever seen. I call him the Merlinator. We have a creek behind our house and he came home with about a 2 pound fish still flopping. Damnest thing I ever saw!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:19 am Profile
Wanee Lover

HOly shizzzz!!! A 2 lber! that is awesome.

Yep Owl I bet she is a BLue. I am not sure how it happens but the first one came from a Feed store and Graceful Chicken was a barn cat. But both def Russian Blues.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:21 am Profile
Wanee Master

Owlie, your list has CAT FOOD on it. Don't mix it up with the tuna fish! :lol: Then again, who would know after a few drinks?

Last edited by AndieBee on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:22 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

AndieBee wrote:
Owlie, your list has CAT FOOD on it. Don't mis it up with the tuna fish! :lol: Then again, who would know after a few drinks?

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:28 am Profile
Wanee Lover

or don't put the cat food in a jello mold. Love the movie Christmas Vacation.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:29 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

:lol:

cat food is for the cats while we are gone!! seems like every time we go out of town and have a friend watch them, our friend ends up buying cat food cuz we are out!! NOT VERY NICE OF US!!

I have another cat names Syd..he is like your Merlinator. He is also a GREAT hunter. he brings me bloody, headless things with their guts ripped out all the time in our breezeway. moles, mice, squirrels...you name it, I've seen the inside of it. :x

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:35 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Yummy! :shock:

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:42 am Profile
 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next