Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 am It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 am

[ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Pic Post 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Pic Post
owllover wrote:
:lol:

cat food is for the cats while we are gone!! seems like every time we go out of town and have a friend watch them, our friend ends up buying cat food cuz we are out!! NOT VERY NICE OF US!!

I have another cat names Syd..he is like your Merlinator. He is also a GREAT hunter. he brings me bloody, headless things with their guts ripped out all the time in our breezeway. moles, mice, squirrels...you name it, I've seen the inside of it. :x
:lol: I know that scene too! It's really good when you come home after a nite of ptying..and :shock: wth is that? They say that they love you when they do that (the cats?) :? I like the headless lizards, and other ufo things...snakes too :roll:

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:34 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

owllover wrote:
:lol:

cat food is for the cats while we are gone!! seems like every time we go out of town and have a friend watch them, our friend ends up buying cat food cuz we are out!! NOT VERY NICE OF US!!

I have another cat names Syd..he is like your Merlinator. He is also a GREAT hunter. he brings me bloody, headless things with their guts ripped out all the time in our breezeway. moles, mice, squirrels...you name it, I've seen the inside of it. :x

Yep me to..... When he brings stuff up my dogs are like "Oh sheet what has he got now". He is so proud of himself. He is the mole killer from hell! I bet there is not a mole left in or neighborhood! He won't touch a snake though.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:21 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:05 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

MACDADDY..WHAT BLUE EYES YOU HAVE!!!

nice to see you...see you at WANEEEE!! :D

you remind me of Carl Peterson....anyone?? anyone??

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:04 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

owllover wrote:
MACDADDY..WHAT BLUE EYES YOU HAVE!!!

nice to see you...see you at WANEEEE!! :D

you remind me of Carl Peterson....anyone?? anyone??

Yep I see IT! Welcome MacDaddy! Love the bike!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:16 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Thanks for the compliment owllover! I have wanted to go to Wanee for a couple years, and this year things are falling into place, I'll be there with a tent and sleeping bag on my bike. There isin't any music I like better than Allman Brothers, and I have seen great Derek Trucks and Susan Teduchi concerts. I'm a big fan of Greg Allman and his hammond organ! This will truly be an epic lifetime memory event!

NCviper thanks for the welcome.....my bike is one of the best things that ever happened to me!

I was just given tickets yesterday! I'm working on finding the right companion to bring along!

Who is Carl Peterson....? See you at WANEEEE!!

Peace, Mac

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) welcome Mac, I see you have your stuff packed ...I wish I could pack that light :mrgreen: See you there safe travels!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:34 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Carl Peterson USED to (thank goodness) General Manager President of the Kansas City Chiefs. But I see the resemblence. Love the bike and the enthusiasm. See you there.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:18 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Danado wrote:
Carl Peterson USED to (thank goodness) General Manager President of the Kansas City Chiefs. But I see the resemblence. Love the bike and the enthusiasm. See you there.

Those were not the best of years for KC. Maybe this year.............

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:12 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

I think Carl AND Macdaddy are handsome!! however..

BYE BYE CARL!! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMIN, AND WE WON'T BE MISSIN YA!! :lol:

Macdaddy..come...does not matter if you don't find someone to come with. just GET THERE!!!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 am Profile
 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next