Last visit was: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:07 pm It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:07 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
 watching ghost hunters 
Wanee Veteran

Post watching ghost hunters
speaking of spirit of wanee

im watching ghost hunters

anybody watch, believe or discount

any ghost stories, practice the late night ghost stories here :twisted:

Fri May 29, 2009 10:38 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: watching ghost hunters
boo,,,wus up?

^ typical lingo from my new orleans buddy.....scares the shiff out of me...

Fri May 29, 2009 11:15 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: watching ghost hunters
I believe in it, but don't get too worked up over it. My ex-girlfriend's home is haunted and she had the people from that show to her house (or it could have been one of the other similar shows). I stayed there many nights while we were dating and it's true, that place is haunted. I'm glad I wasn't there for the bad stuff that was going on before I came in the picture...that was scary stuff...but I saw things like her son's bouncy-ball rolling out of his bedroom and rolling in circles by itself on the kitchen floor (son wasn't even home). I've heard her washer-n-dryer doors opening and shutting throughout the night...one time we left to go eat and there were two bouncy-balls in her bedroom that she took into the living room...we came back later that night and both of them were sitting on the pillows on her bed (kinda odd going to sleep in that same bed moments later).

They never filmed anything at her house, but one of the producer-types from the show calls her and checks on her a few times a month.

I never let any of it bother me though...I believe in the power of Christ and no ghost or demon can hurt me. The only problem I had is she never wanted to get frisky above the covers because she felt like they were watching her!

Sat May 30, 2009 8:47 am Profile
 [ 3 posts ]