Last visit was: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:42 am It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:42 am




 [ 6 posts ] 
 The Poseidon Adventure 
Author Message
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 2261
Location: General Admisssion
Post The Poseidon Adventure
there's got to be a morning after......



will you love me when i get really crazy the night before?
will you hang with me as i tell the same story,,,again?
will there be a wavo theory in progress as the sun rises over the east?
will we wanee go and do it again?

imagine all the people,
living for today.....

hang in there,,its gonna get wavy

peace at its highest

Lennon

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

_________________
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.


Fri May 29, 2009 10:52 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 2261
Location: General Admisssion
Post Re: The Poseidon Adventure
omg,,,,i'm really sorry people...
i'm waking up to find the mess i left laying around here last night..
it gets late around here and i lose control,,,sometimes.

ignore the man behind the curtain,late night.

_________________
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.


Sat May 30, 2009 9:43 am Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 3645
Post Re: The Poseidon Adventure
:lol:


Sat May 30, 2009 9:56 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: The Poseidon Adventure
Wavo wrote:
omg,,,,i'm really sorry people...
i'm waking up to find the mess i left laying around here last night..
it gets late around here and i lose control,,,sometimes.

ignore the man behind the curtain,late night.

Wavo..... I hope you feel ok today! Me thinks you had a rough night! :P

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sat May 30, 2009 1:02 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 2261
Location: General Admisssion
Post Re: The Poseidon Adventure
NCviper wrote:
Wavo wrote:
omg,,,,i'm really sorry people...
i'm waking up to find the mess i left laying around here last night..
it gets late around here and i lose control,,,sometimes.

ignore the man behind the curtain,late night.

Wavo..... I hope you feel ok today! Me thinks you had a rough night! :P


nah,,,it wasn't to bad,,,,i took it to the top floor and got off,,,took the stairs back down....walked it off...
i'm fine and primed.

_________________
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.


Sat May 30, 2009 3:51 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: The Poseidon Adventure
Wavo wrote:
NCviper wrote:
Wavo wrote:
omg,,,,i'm really sorry people...
i'm waking up to find the mess i left laying around here last night..
it gets late around here and i lose control,,,sometimes.

ignore the man behind the curtain,late night.

Wavo..... I hope you feel ok today! Me thinks you had a rough night! :P


nah,,,it wasn't to bad,,,,i took it to the top floor and got off,,,took the stairs back down....walked it off...
i'm fine and primed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are the MAN!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sat May 30, 2009 11:37 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], PGator, whole lot of love and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.