Last visit was: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:13 am It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:13 am

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Equipment Question 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Equipment Question
thedude420 wrote:
yeah vaporizers are pretty much perfect as far as health goes. They have no smoke at all unless the temp is too high. What they do is they heat the said shrubbery up just to the point that the active ingredient vaporizes without actually burning anything. So it produces pure delta-9 you know what without smoke. You get an AMAZING taste that is so yummy and no smoke to mast the pure taste. You basically are inhaling a colorless, very pungent, very palatable vapor that really ties the room together.

man

I am SO behind the times....... :?

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun May 31, 2009 10:35 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

This is making me wish I had a site with electricity.... I'm trying to "rough" it. I usually get so excited expounding on the virtues of the volcano, that I should have my own infomercial! Best $$ ever spent on paraphenalia and no worrys about glass breakage or (stinky) water spillage. Ahhhhh - is it 9am, yet :P ??

Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:50 am Profile
Wanee Peach

Vaporizers give off a misty "smoke" that does not burn at all and is more like vapor from a humidifier. I am sure it is healthier and with some good KB it tastes damn good too. Down sides:very expensive and not very practical for festivals. Pass the bag!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:54 am Profile
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3