Last visit was: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:55 pm It is currently Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:55 pm

[ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Reports from the front lines 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Reports from the front lines
windy1954 wrote:
I'll be out there Tuesday and they do have wi-fi at the park for those that bring there laptops.

Gary

Keep us posted.....I won't get there until Thursday morning. I may decide to leave Wednesday or Tuesday....... Commmme onnnnnn Waaaaaaaannnnnnnnneeeeeeeee!

I'll never make in.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:33 am Profile
Wanee Peach

I just got back from Suwannee last night, was there with the kidos for thier Spirit of the Suwannee Kids Music Camp (which by the way is an amazing program they offer for FREE) ...anywho, its really, really hot...bring lots and lots of water. Bugs were too bad, just around sunset. I'll be heading back Thur am, the hubby is still there with the rig awaiting our return.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:20 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

How is the water level in the primitive camping? Is it high and dry or flooded?

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:23 am Profile
Wanee Peach

high and dry everywhere that i could see...I didn't go all the way back towards the drum circle, but I think that area was higher anyway.

I could see where they had cleared out all the drainage grates in the Mush stage area ( I never knew there were there below all the dirt and leaves) I didn't see any damage or result of the flooding.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:27 am Profile
Wanee Peach

NCviper wrote:
Is there wireless out and about at Wanee? :!:

OH and there IS wireless throughout most of the park, but as it gets more crowded the load on the network makes it pretty much stop working at some point. I bet with the crowd that is expected, you won't be able to get online by Thur night. However, if you walk up near the front office, you'll likely get online anytime.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:30 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

sweet thanks!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:30 am Profile
 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2