Last visit was: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:27 pm It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:27 pm

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A message to the forum family 
Site Admin

Post A message to the forum family
I had the opportunity to communicate with the forum admin folks recently and I want to share something that I told them. To paraphrase a part of it – I thanked them for making the forum available this year and went on to say that I don't think we fully realize the amount of friendships that have and will happen due to it and I'm sure that because of the forum, there are experiences that will happen in peoples lives for the better. [end paraphrase]

This is the first year of an official wanee forum and watching it evolve has been a lot of fun. People have identified others in their part of the "world" and formed a bond that will lead to new adventures. The experiences at wanee will leave treasurable memories for most and I can only hope that each of us takes something good away from the forum and the fest. I also hope that the new relationships that are formed are everlasting and bring nothing but good things in the future. Many BOS/SOS badges have been made for people who want to be identified as family so make sure you stop them when you see it and introduce yourself. We look forward to laughing and enjoying good times with each of you.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Sat May 30, 2009 9:58 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: A message to the forum family
what WL said times 1000!!! I am over the moon...

Sat May 30, 2009 10:06 am Profile
Wanee Master

It's going to be like summer camp! I hope nobody puts itching powder in my sleeping bag! But seriously, what a great place. I hope this spirit continues for a long long time after this year's Wanee is done...

Sat May 30, 2009 10:35 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I hope wanee never ends!

I'm gonna go for as long as it continues

Sat May 30, 2009 10:46 am Profile WWW
Wanee Mushroom

Hopefully this forum stays alive after Wanee is over. I am sure it will, our little BOS/SOS community!

Sat May 30, 2009 11:29 am Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

HERE! HERE!

I totally agree!

[color=#008000]Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
So get wasted all of the time
And have the time of your life!!!!!![/
color]

Sat May 30, 2009 12:01 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

I agree 15 times anything WL says! I really have had a blast on this forum.....I hope to see everyone and form everlasting bonds with the BOS/SOS! :!:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sat May 30, 2009 12:09 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

f2photo wrote:
I want a badge... I never get a badge... everyone else gets a badge, but they always make me pass the badge to someone else... One day I am going to get a badge. LOL

Badges, Badges, We doont ned no stinkn Badges! :P

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sat May 30, 2009 12:52 pm Profile
Wanee Master

NCviper wrote:
f2photo wrote:
I want a badge... I never get a badge... everyone else gets a badge, but they always make me pass the badge to someone else... One day I am going to get a badge. LOL

Badges, Badges, We doont ned no stinkn Badges! :P

Oh yes we do! :lol:

Sat May 30, 2009 3:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) As usual Waneelover, comes through with another wonderful point! Yes, I do truly believe that this will undoubtably be one of those "Once in a lifetime memories",that we shall all hold very close to our hearts and minds one that we will cherish forever! I am so Happy to have been able to be on here as it overall has been just GREAT! Who could ask for more good people,good times and GOOD music and quite likely friendships that will open new doors for each and everyone of us! So Thank you, Wanee Forum for making each day a little brighter for us all! While we anxiously await this outstanding adventure to come forth very soon! Peace & Love & Harmony Gma

Sat May 30, 2009 3:30 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next