Last visit was: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:36 am It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:36 am




 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Quiet on the Forum? 
Author Message
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Quiet on the Forum?
Sorry you guys are at work.....just think this time next week we will all be wasting away listening to GOOD MUSIC! :ugeek: :P :P :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sat May 30, 2009 12:56 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:43 am
Posts: 106
Location: NW Florida
Post Re: Quiet on the Forum?
Hey, put me in those working today too :roll: --never ending. I had to switch with buddy so I'm not working next weekend---oh so worth it --just have to get thru till next thursday am & I am oh so outta here :D


Sat May 30, 2009 1:27 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 9:39 pm
Posts: 1023
Location: Vero Beach, Florida
Post Re: Quiet on the Forum?
i think id might have to scream if i had to work past tuesday. Come 630 Tuesday night, IM DONE WITH WORK!!!! Leave for the Beautiful Warm Sunny State of Florida on wednesday afternoon

WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Where are my Badgers? LMAO!!!!!!!!! I <3 my Wanee Family


Sat May 30, 2009 1:45 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 8:04 pm
Posts: 965
Location: Jacksonville
Post Re: Quiet on the Forum?
Hey Long Island, it isn't just sunny, it is hotter than Hades! But like I have said many times before, baby, BRING ON TH HEAT!!!Bathe me in the sun!!!Yeehaaaaaawwwwww!!Be careful with your drive. BTW, I :P New York!


Sat May 30, 2009 2:45 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 9:39 pm
Posts: 1023
Location: Vero Beach, Florida
Post Re: Quiet on the Forum?
Im a florida native, but i :D new york too :)

i cant wait for the heat!

starting my vacation tonight with a big jug of hunch punch

woot!

_________________
Where are my Badgers? LMAO!!!!!!!!! I <3 my Wanee Family


Sat May 30, 2009 10:53 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 3645
Post Re: Quiet on the Forum?
you go belloe! not me...I am so freakin tired...looooooooong day!! shop shop shop laundry laundry laundry clean clean clean pack pack pack puff pack puff pack puff...

my eyes are sloowwlly clooossinnnggggg

nighty night. another long one tomorrow. get food, water, pack up all this stuff in the camper...


Sat May 30, 2009 11:02 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Quiet on the Forum?
owllover wrote:
you go belloe! not me...I am so freakin tired...looooooooong day!! shop shop shop laundry laundry laundry clean clean clean pack pack pack puff pack puff pack puff...

my eyes are sloowwlly clooossinnnggggg

nighty night. another long one tomorrow. get food, water, pack up all this stuff in the camper...

Well did Ya'll get all the cushions back in the right place? :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sun May 31, 2009 12:37 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 am
Posts: 1072
Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Quiet on the Forum?
NCviper wrote:
owllover wrote:
you go belloe! not me...I am so freakin tired...looooooooong day!! shop shop shop laundry laundry laundry clean clean clean pack pack pack puff pack puff pack puff...

my eyes are sloowwlly clooossinnnggggg

nighty night. another long one tomorrow. get food, water, pack up all this stuff in the camper...

Well did Ya'll get all the cushions back in the right place? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that ws some funny stuff there wasn't it? :lol: i was wondering the same thing..nice camper too keep forgetting to tell you Owllvr! Have some sweet wanee dreams!

_________________
Live for today as tomorrow may be very far away! Make your DREAMS come true!!!!


Sun May 31, 2009 12:47 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10684
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Quiet on the Forum?
Muleldy1 wrote:
NCviper wrote:
owllover wrote:
you go belloe! not me...I am so freakin tired...looooooooong day!! shop shop shop laundry laundry laundry clean clean clean pack pack pack puff pack puff pack puff...

my eyes are sloowwlly clooossinnnggggg

nighty night. another long one tomorrow. get food, water, pack up all this stuff in the camper...

Well did Ya'll get all the cushions back in the right place? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that ws some funny stuff there wasn't it? :lol: i was wondering the same thing..nice camper too keep forgetting to tell you Owllvr! Have some sweet wanee dreams!

I keep envisioning cushions all over the place and everyone saying ahhh phuck it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sun May 31, 2009 12:51 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 am
Posts: 1072
Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Quiet on the Forum?
:lol: ROTFLMAO! me too! :lol: :lol:

_________________
Live for today as tomorrow may be very far away! Make your DREAMS come true!!!!


Sun May 31, 2009 1:41 am Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.