Last visit was: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:49 am It is currently Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:49 am

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 A difference of opinions 
Wanee Gnome

Post A difference of opinions
nickyler wrote:
Very similar experience here. I saw a guy collapse 2-3 times in the front during Pink Talking Fish. We had a guy get arrested for Domestic Violence in the camp next to us. We had another sketchball try to fight my buddy in our camp. He later apologized, and I think he was a little Gumpy.(Like Forest) There was a heavier drug presence than I have noticed before. At a camp I was hanging out at they let some guy use a charger to charge his phone, and he stole the charger when he left. None of this ruined anything for me personally, it just made me lock my stuff up. This was not the overall vibe though. I met some of the most wonderful people this year. I finally put some faces to some names. Wanee was as great as it ever was.

I thought the crowd was bigger than last year. There were people camping soooooo far out it was unbelievable. I think after 10 years people just learned to spread out. Looking at the crowd during panic from the back of the Meadow it seemed way more crowded than last year. I heard the ladies at the Golf Cart check-in say they were expecting 20,000 I think they got it.

I thought the visuals were perfect. Using the Trees behind Panic was so much better than that stupid ass splashing whale. It made it feel more home. the white lights moving through the natural back drop was such a fit for SOSMP. Perfectly simple and fitting. Some of the early and late shows were disappointing, but the bands in the primetime spots were absolutely amazing. Say 6:00 -Midnight.

What a coincidence. a guy got arrested for Domestic Violence in the camp right next to mine and then later some DRUNKEN ASSHOLE REDNECK CLAIMING TO BE A PRISON GUARD TRIED TO START A FIGHT WITH ME. Wow, what a coincidence. By the way douchebag its Aspergers not "gumpy".

Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:40 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Observations Wanee 2015 edition...
BURN

Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

clusterd wrote:
nickyler wrote:
Very similar experience here. I saw a guy collapse 2-3 times in the front during Pink Talking Fish. We had a guy get arrested for Domestic Violence in the camp next to us. We had another sketchball try to fight my buddy in our camp. He later apologized, and I think he was a little Gumpy.(Like Forest) There was a heavier drug presence than I have noticed before. At a camp I was hanging out at they let some guy use a charger to charge his phone, and he stole the charger when he left. None of this ruined anything for me personally, it just made me lock my stuff up. This was not the overall vibe though. I met some of the most wonderful people this year. I finally put some faces to some names. Wanee was as great as it ever was.

I thought the crowd was bigger than last year. There were people camping soooooo far out it was unbelievable. I think after 10 years people just learned to spread out. Looking at the crowd during panic from the back of the Meadow it seemed way more crowded than last year. I heard the ladies at the Golf Cart check-in say they were expecting 20,000 I think they got it.

I thought the visuals were perfect. Using the Trees behind Panic was so much better than that stupid ass splashing whale. It made it feel more home. the white lights moving through the natural back drop was such a fit for SOSMP. Perfectly simple and fitting. Some of the early and late shows were disappointing, but the bands in the primetime spots were absolutely amazing. Say 6:00 -Midnight.

What a coincidence. a guy got arrested for Domestic Violence in the camp right next to mine and then later some DRUNKEN ASSHOLE REDNECK CLAIMING TO BE A PRISON GUARD TRIED TO START A FIGHT WITH ME. Wow, what a coincidence. By the way douchebag its Aspergers not "gumpy".

You started a fight with him, AT HIS CAMP!! You apologized and blamed post dramatic stress FROM BEING IN PRISON!! All he did was tell you what he did for a living, because you asked. Then you flipped your s#%t. After you got done explaining to us all that you had 7 felonies and telling us how much coke you had snorted it was really just time for you to go, but did you leave? No, you sat around talking s#%t to someone WHILE YOU WERE IN THEIR CAMP! We felt bad for you, and we knew you were mentally unstable and on drugs, and have an extensive criminal record. What were we supposed to do, that's a giant cocktail for bad s#%t. We also found out you have:

7 Felonies
Aspergers
Parents You Hate
been baker acted
Erectile dysfunction (yeah that was a fun conversation)

Nobody gave a s#%t about your story, but we had to hear it anyway. Nobody wanted to buy your drugs. Nobody wanted you there, but you stayed, You ARE the most UNCOOL BUZZ KILLING piss ant on the Planet. Aspergers does not give you the right to be an A-hole, but we all treated you like it did. For the sake of our weekend. Not for yours.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:30 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

nickyler wrote:
clusterd wrote:
nickyler wrote:

You started a fight with him, AT HIS CAMP!! You apologized and blamed post dramatic stress FROM BEING IN PRISON!! All he did was tell you what he did for a living, because you asked. Then you flipped your s#%t. After you got done explaining to us all that you had 7 felonies and telling us how much coke you had snorted it was really just time for you to go, but did you leave? No, you sat around talking s#%t to someone WHILE YOU WERE IN THEIR CAMP! We felt bad for you, and we knew you were mentally unstable and on drugs, and have an extensive criminal record. What were we supposed to do, that's a giant cocktail for bad s#%t. We also found out you have:

7 Felonies
Aspergers
Parents You Hate
been baker acted
Erectile dysfunction (yeah that was a fun conversation)

Nobody gave a s#%t about your story, but we had to hear it anyway. Nobody wanted to buy your drugs. Nobody wanted you there, but you stayed, You ARE the most UNCOOL BUZZ KILLING piss ant on the Planet. Aspergers does not give you the right to be an A-hole, but we all treated you like it did. For the sake of our weekend. Not for yours.

Wow

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:32 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

That dude needed to go nick he sounds like a tool. If you camped in d that would not have happened

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I seem to miss alot of the fun by spending so much time at the stages! :roll:

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Yeah, you shouldn't have to look over your shoulder but we did. You shouldn't have to worry about safety, but we did.

The good news is that because camp was such a drag I saw a ton of music. What are you gonna do. :roll:

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

ReverendHugh wrote:
I seem to miss alot of the fun by spending so much time at the stages! :roll:

This was all in about 2 hours Friday night and 1 hour Saturday morning.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:36 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

maestro63 wrote:
That dude needed to go nick he sounds like a tool. If you camped in d that would not have happened

HAHA D RULES!! I'M IN!!

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

nickyler wrote:
maestro63 wrote:

HAHA D RULES!! I'M IN!!

Camp next to the guy with the KISS Banner! He's probably a huge spreadhead wook, but I heard that he has a heart of gold!

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:46 pm Profile
 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next