Last visit was: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:04 pm It is currently Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:04 pm

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Allman and Betts AGAIN! 
Wanee Lover

Post Allman and Betts AGAIN!
http://www.jambase.com/Articles/125961/Gregg-Allman-Wants-To-Play-With-Dickey-Betts-Again

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:42 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Post Re: Allman and Betts AGAIN!
Let's do it at Sunshine Bluesfest... 8-) 8-) 8-)

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:04 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Has Gregg lost his mind???
Does he not remember what happened last time with Betts?
Maybe he needs to read some of the books on the Allman Bros Band.

With that been said...I would like to see Dickey with them one more time......or two.
Surely by now he has mellowed out ....and off the stuff that got him to this spot.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:31 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Save that drama for your mama, OR as our buddy Frank said "Shut up and play yer guitar!" Would live to see them together without the soap opera.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:33 am Profile
Wanee Lover

AndieBee wrote:
Save that drama for your mama, OR as our buddy Frank said "Shut up and play yer guitar!" Would live to see them together without the soap opera.

Yeah, but what if we got in say 3-4 good 10-15 minute jams, then Greggs golden voice interrupted a Solo? Then dickey Drops the mic, the guitar, unpluggs and goes to leave. Then Gregg intercepts him just before he passes Butch headed out the back and the two trade blows right there on stage. Rolling around screaming profanities that everyone can hear because the microphones are still on. I would rather hear good music than have a soap opera too, but I may pay extra for both.

EDIT: I forgot to add the part where blood and spit spray all over the Super VIP section.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:49 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

nickyler wrote:
but I may pay extra for both.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:52 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Butch said he would never play with Dickey again....emphatically.
Plus Dickey beat them all out of a lot of money...in addition to starting fights with most of them...

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:54 am Profile
Wanee Lover

nickyler wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

Yeah, but what if we got in say 3-4 good 10-15 minute jams, then Greggs golden voice interrupted a Solo? Then dickey Drops the mic, the guitar, unpluggs and goes to leave. Then Gregg intercepts him just before he passes Butch headed out the back and the two trade blows right there on stage. Rolling around screaming profanities that everyone can hear because the microphones are still on. I would rather hear good music than have a soap opera too, but I may pay extra for both.

EDIT: I forgot to add the part where blood and spit spray all over the Super VIP section.

WOW!!! Is that really how it went down? WWE/MMA style? :o :o :o Not sure I would want to witness that! :? :? :?

Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:23 am Profile
Wanee Lover

ReverendHugh wrote:
nickyler wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

WOW!!! Is that really how it went down? WWE/MMA style? :o :o :o Not sure I would want to witness that! :? :? :?

It was Sarcasm.... Mostly. I was just trying to be inappropriately funny.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:31 am Profile
Wanee Lover

ReverendHugh wrote:

HA! But, you never said you would look away?!?! :lol:

Unless, of course, you are in Super VIP.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:32 am Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next