Last visit was: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:05 am It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:05 am

[ 10 posts ] 
 Hi Puff! Where ya been!? 
Wanee Master

Post Hi Puff! Where ya been!?
I see your name at the bottom of the screen... Where ya been hidin?

Sat May 30, 2009 4:52 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Hi Puff! Where ya been!?
Hey Hey!! just working like a dawg--on call till monday morning

Sat May 30, 2009 4:54 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Chin up! It's almost Wanee time! Hope you don't have to tangle with anything scary between now and then.

Sat May 30, 2009 4:59 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I'm counting the days :D nothing too crazy lately. did have a squirrel in a toilet tho....very funny story. young eastern gray squirrel somehow got into this guys house. he walked into his bathroom and saw something jump from the vanity into the toilet. He flipped out and shut the lid. thought it was a snake (people are sometimes really stupid). anyway I get to his house and quickly realize that its not a snake. got the poor little guy out. kept him overnite and released him in my front yard. he was so wore out trying to get out, he had chewed up the seat trying to get out. wish I had got a pic of him. happy ending are allways a good thing

Sat May 30, 2009 5:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:lol: GOOD for you lady!! That is a great story I know some of the horrors that go with your job...could never do what you do ...again Hats Off to you! Hopefully we won't need your expertise in the gator swamp :shock: :lol: Peace and see you and the lovely Andie in a few days!!!

Sat May 30, 2009 5:33 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Puff I could listen to your stories for days!!

Sat May 30, 2009 6:51 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Can you tell us another? PLEEEZE??

Sat May 30, 2009 8:01 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Dana...she is with animal control. she goes and catches alligators out of peoples backyards and s#%t! pretty crazy!!

Sat May 30, 2009 8:03 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Oh I could go on and on, gots bunches of them LOL..I sure hope that we can all get together and meet and the show. I want to meet all of you guys :D I'm usualy not one to surf on line or check forums, but there is just something about Wanee and this group that gonna make this show the best one yet!!!!

Sat May 30, 2009 8:05 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

another one, ok let me think.......
a lady called our office, had a bad smell coming from inside a wall, but could hear scratching. now we can't cut open a wall, but she had a guy to make a hole so I could have access to whatever was inside the wall. the guy starting cutting before I got there. he says that he put the knife in the wall and all hell broke loose. pulled knife back out and went up higher on the wall.
I got there and was able to see a moma possom on this ledge that was inside the wall (weird design I guess) anyway, she had been stuck there a couple of days and some of her babys had fell to the bottom of the wall, hence the smell. got her out, only had slight wound from the knife. got her and remaining babys to rehab.

Sat May 30, 2009 8:20 pm Profile
 [ 10 posts ]