Last visit was: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:26 pm It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:26 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
 New to the Forum and Wanee Virgin 
Wanee Mushroom

Post New to the Forum and Wanee Virgin
Hey everyone!! I have enjoyed reading all the posts and have decided to finally join the forum. My name is Holly and me and my mom are going to Wanee for the first time and we are super excited. We are camping primitavly and were wondering how far we should expect to walk to the peach.mushroom stages from our campsite. We are arriving early thursday so we should have decent spot that isn't in the boonies of the park. My moms knees arn't that good so Im praying not too far. Also, are you allowed to bring food and drinks into the concert area?

Thanks-
Holly aka Wanee Daughter

Sun May 31, 2009 8:11 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: New to the Forum and Wanee Virgin
Welcome Waneedaughter and mother!! You must read the 1st timer thread at the top. It will answer all your questions and even ones that you didn't know you had!

Sun May 31, 2009 8:32 pm Profile
 [ 2 posts ]