Last visit was: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:24 pm It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:24 pm

[ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Who's Ready 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Who's Ready
hey there ATL, was wondering were you were? Busy like the rest huh! Did anyone see the clip on CBS this morning they had a segment about who is winning the war bugs or us? Showed some dude decked out in the screen suit with a paddle thing that zaps skeeters :lol: then had another device that is hand held didnt catch the name of that thing but it keeps them away too..I was LMAO..too funny I wish I could get that net thingy by jove I would wear it :lol: Owly you are too funny girl..I have been that way too try having emergency surgery (minus the gas and booze) I ws saying man I have been working in the yard all day they said doesn't matter you are going now!!! Then couldn't shower for 8weeks!! Talk about a long one..Had an incarcerated intestinal Hernia had to put two mesh gizmos to hold everything in after cutting 4ft of intestines out.. was not in good shape would not let Heather come to see me like that she would have freaked. Had to wear this dam binder thing for months,not fun..in bed for almost a year and this was the second hernia surgery in six months!! so I can't throw bales of hay over my back anymore or lift really heavy stuff..rggghhh I am not wimpy either but don't need that thing happening again! I just about stepped over to the other side the head of the hospital told my dad as it is his next door neighbor..he said BOB you almost lost your daughter you knw that don't you...what a close call but I guess my job here is not quite complete???Peace all GET THAT SH!T together and throw it in and go!!! Can't wait!!!

Sun May 31, 2009 5:36 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

owllover wrote:
READY to be done with the packin part, ready to be ON THE ROAD...ready for Waneeee!!

I stink so bad. :x no time for shower, too much to do. I am covered in grass, gasoline from the mower, clorox bleach from scubbing the trash can and coolers, and BUSCH is running down my chin. NIIIIICE. Busch beer, not so bad! it always reminds me of float trips. :mrgreen:

BUSCH LIGHT!! Hell yes!!

Sun May 31, 2009 9:04 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Now I know why (some) of my friends think I'm crazy. How in the world is all of this stuff going to fit in my car???? :?

Sun May 31, 2009 9:08 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I look in my mostly packed SUV and wonder why I need all that stuff for one person. Sure takes a lot of stuff to have fun for one weekend!

Sun May 31, 2009 9:23 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Kev, I just got tire for my truck a few days ago and I went to the RAMONA Flea market today! I'm goin' to Wal-mart tomorrow! What the hell, are we cousins! Drive By Truckers rule!!!!YEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAWWWWW!!

Sun May 31, 2009 9:36 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

1kitty and I are SO READY!!!!

Just finishing the last batch of laundry, packed all our bags - which might bust do to overpacking, got bug spray, finishing wanee project, sunblock (because we are pasty white from wearing jackets for the last 7months. -damn winter-) YAY FLORIDA HEAT!!!!!!!

Can we go! Can we go now!

See everyone Thursday :)

Sun May 31, 2009 10:04 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Ready like Freddie!!!!!!

Sun May 31, 2009 10:10 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

ON YOUR MARK,
GET SET.......................

Sun May 31, 2009 10:13 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

S M O K E!!!!!!!

Sun May 31, 2009 10:17 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

iluvtopanic wrote:
S M O K E!!!!!!!

Cough...hacccckkk....couggghhh....man thats some good sheeett!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 31, 2009 10:20 pm Profile
 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next