Last visit was: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:56 pm It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:56 pm

[ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Calling all cars!! Parade request 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Calling all cars!! Parade request
Wavo wrote:
i would think that all of our noise and laughs would drown out any boombox.....there are alot of pickers around here,,,,shakers,drums and guitar and our vocals could make a scene.

just a thought

If I actually am physically able to participate in the parade I might be walking with my acoustic.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Sun May 31, 2009 3:58 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

If we're lucky - hAPPY and I will have a golf cart - another reason to go on wens. Of course we will want to enter in into the parade in its full regalia! And we'll be sure to have plenty of beads and candy to throw! Delta was hesitating on bringing out the poncho, but the shout outs have convinced her! WOW - this is going to be sooooo fun!!!

Sun May 31, 2009 4:33 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

This parade sounds like so much fun! I'm afraid my friends wouldn't want to participate with me though. I guess I have to wait and see when they return from out of town since they won't return my phone calls right now. :(

Sun May 31, 2009 6:59 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

greeneyes, please be sure to participate in the parade even if your friends don't. you can help represent "camp cool". how often do you get a chance to be part of a parade??? your friends will be so sad that they did not play along.

Sun May 31, 2009 7:31 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

I live in New Orleans and have bags full of beads in my storage room!! I will bring lots of beads for the parade. I am finishing my parade staff today and I have a handful of parasols as well.

The drum circle guys could provide the music we need for the march but a trumpet player would really help.

Regarding jello shots, I wanted to make some but it would be so hard to keep them jelled. You would almost have to have a little refrigerator to store the trays in. I make some badass jello shots guys. If anybody has a frig to store them in, I can surely make them....

Sun May 31, 2009 7:40 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

hAPPY cAMPER 71 wrote:
greeneyes, please be sure to participate in the parade even if your friends don't. you can help represent "camp cool". how often do you get a chance to be part of a parade??? your friends will be so sad that they did not play along.

I think that's what I'm going to do any how at this point. I'm going to head to the dollar store tomorrow on my lunch break and see what goodies I can find! I'm going to do what I want and the friends follow me then good, if not, it will be their loss!

Thanks everyone for picking up my Wanee spirit again!!!!!!!!

Sun May 31, 2009 8:05 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I love all you guys! So glad that everyone wants to share the joy!!! All you LA folks so glad to have you all on board. The more cajuns the better!! I myself am half cajun half irish..uhoh!! :lol: Lived in a little small town called Washington and the Lafayette.

LTS - that Betsy Ross comment is still one of the best compliments I have had to date and makes me blush and beam with pride. I truly can't wait to meet all of you in person. It will be so much fun to put names with faces.

EVERYONE MUST JOIN IN THE PARADE!!!!

Sun May 31, 2009 8:26 pm Profile
Site Admin

This thread is just too cool. I was debating on bringing the video camera but I really don't think it is an option any more. Everyone be ready for the family photog to capture the moment. I'm thinking the local TV station needs to be there too. Anyone know somebody who knows somebody? This could be their career moment! Intread of watching the woodstock video that I am in love with, I'll be watching the waneestock video 20 years from now.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Sun May 31, 2009 8:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

OH GOD WL!!! Please don't put us on the news...I might be sideways. :D :o

MUUUAH!

Sun May 31, 2009 8:30 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I also have lots of beads from Gasparilla I will bring along to share this is going to be one heck of a parade!!! :D :D :P :lol: :lol: 8-)

Sun May 31, 2009 8:37 pm Profile
 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next