Last visit was: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:47 pm It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:47 pm

[ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Rothbury.......... 
Wanee Fan

Post Rothbury..........
Who will be attending this year? (besides me)

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:47 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Rothbury..........
Too far up north for me...might get below 70 degrees. :o :D But the guys who sat across the cube from me until last week moved back to Michigan and had never heard of Rothbury...he will be attaneding for me this year. :) that place looks sick. I love the woods...scared by them but totally love them. :)

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:54 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Wish I was! Don't know if you went last year but...you're in for a real treat!!! Sherwood Forrest is like nothing I have ever seen!! Have a blast!! I think Andie's going?

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:56 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I didn't go last year. But from what I hear, that forest is just as magical as the mushroom stage.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:57 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Well that's what I like to hear! Especially since I have never been to the Mushroom Stage. But...with a name like that, how could you go wrong!! Did you do vip for it? That was kind of key last year.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:59 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I got a GA ticket. But emailed rothburytix asking about upgrades and they said upgrades are possible. Was it REALLY worth it? Cuz the reason I haven't gone thru with it yet, is that my buddies g/f went last year and said that some of her friends had VIP and said it wasnt worth double the price. Please give me all the necessary info.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:03 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

f2photo wrote:
Rothbury looks good... a friend of mine went last year and just told me about it. I want to go, but stupid work thinks I should show up there once in a while to get paid. I cant believe the nerve of those people!!

You're hilarious

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:06 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

wassup. ill be at rothbury. check out infobury.com its roths forum. super helpful. hit mee up.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:09 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Rothbury is one of the most visually stimulating festivals I have ever been to. I worked it last year, and it was incredible. It is like they combined all the best things from every festival and then multiplied it by 100. They have this forest that is all lit up and decorated, its just phenomenal. I wish I could make it this year too, but just wasnt in the card. Enjoy if you do go, it is a great experience!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:15 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Originally had plans to do it, was uber stoked, then friend from Ann Arbor got called into work at Mackinac that weekend. Next summer I will not miss it. With that said, whoever is going, support that fest so it stays alive for years to come!!!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:47 pm Profile
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next