Last visit was: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:50 pm It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:50 pm

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Anybody else love campfires??? 
Wanee Fan

Post Anybody else love campfires???
I must share with you all how much I am looking forward to campfires. I know that the rain is coming but I am feeling that at some point, I will be sitting by a campfire, feeling love in my heart, and music in my soul. I just love campfires!!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:57 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Anybody else love campfires???
sippin' whiskey by the fire...come holla if you are by the drum circle, we'll have a fire

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:15 am Profile
Wanee Peach

I have the marshmallows in my big Wanee pile!

And the weather situation is looking UP from the prior forecast. Only a 30% chance of isolated showers all three days.

Wahooo Waneeee!! :lol:

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:22 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Danado wrote:
I must share with you all how much I am looking forward to campfires. I know that the rain is coming but I am feeling that at some point, I will be sitting by a campfire, feeling love in my heart, and music in my soul. I just love campfires!!

I love them to.... I'm a pyro at heart! I am trying to decide if I should throw fire wood in the back of the truuck or not......

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:28 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Of course you should bring fire would with ya!
The wanee gods will be on our side, i dont think the rain will ruin anything, hopefully it will go away and come back another day after wanee :)

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:35 am Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God

belloefelice wrote:
Of course you should bring fire would with ya!
The wanee gods will be on our side, i dont think the rain will ruin anything, hopefully it will go away and come back another day after wanee :)

OK, wood is in. Rain, RAIN, WE DONNT NED NOOO STINKIN RAIN!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

i love campfires. i used to build them when it was 95 degrees out at night during the summer just to sit around and drink and listen to music. Lots of times i built it by myself and sat by myself at my fire, very soothing

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:47 am Profile
Wanee Fan

We had a big bonfire last nite by the lake. As we were all staring at the fire, stories began coming out--one by one. I took the time to look at everybody's faces, glowing from the large flame, staring into the coals, and I could see the fascination in their faces. And it was beautiful.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Good morning Danado!
There is just something about sitting around a camp fire that is so peaceful. Everyone just seems to mellow and enjoy the time with friends.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:09 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Firewood is on our list too! I love a campfire...I like having to farage for branches too...one time we sent this little girl out (tiny in size not years) and she came back with a tree...root ball and all. :shock: It was like she had transformed in the HULK!! :mrgreen: It was awesome. from then on she was the only one we sent out just to see what she would come back with...so strong! :lol:

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:23 am Profile
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next