Last visit was: Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:44 pm It is currently Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:44 pm

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Wiffle Ball Tourny at Wanee! 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Wiffle Ball Tourny at Wanee!
I can handle the whiffing part!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:44 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

LMAO! IAfter I typed I was like....nooooooo wait!!! I can't drink until I drop I have to shake my groove thing until I drop from exhaustion...not inebreation. There are just so many things I want to do how ever will I fit them all together!! Maybe we can have a person with a stop watch post the times at the post it place Wavo suggested. Top 3 (or whatever) times all compete for the championship!! My number #1 goal besides meeting up with all of you is to make it to the end of both midnight shows. I MUST!!!!

So if you want to slam beers until we vomit it will have to be another time...but I am down. :) You coming to Mag fest? :)

Sorry grateful305 - didn't mean to hijack your thread. :)

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:45 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Calypsomamma wrote:
LMAO! IAfter I typed I was like....nooooooo wait!!! I can't drink until I drop I have to shake my groove thing until I drop from exhaustion...not inebreation. There are just so many things I want to do how ever will I fit them all together!! Maybe we can have a person with a stop watch post the times at the post it place Wavo suggested. Top 3 (or whatever) times all compete for the championship!! My number #1 goal besides meeting up with all of you is to make it to the end of both midnight shows. I MUST!!!!

So if you want to slam beers until we vomit it will have to be another time...but I am down. :) You coming to Mag fest? :)

Sorry grateful305 - didn't mean to hijack your thread. :)

Well we will put off for now...... ;) I also would like to make both midnights show without falling down! :? Gonna be hard! 8-) Not sure about Magfest yet.....Sounds like another road trip! :P :P

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:40 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

count me bitches!

when will the games be thurs, fri and sat and sunday
???

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:16 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post a ride
From one wanne friend to another... Sense you are from my area... I was wondering if you could help me with a ride. I have a free ticket in exchange. Also, full camping gear and I'll split the gas.

Please HELP! I've had a horrendous year so far and I need this weekend for my salvation.

Please call me at 954-940-1347 John (Ft. Laud)

Thank you in advance!!!

Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:17 pm Profile
 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2