Last visit was: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:24 pm It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:24 pm

[ 7 posts ] 
 What Happened to the Contest Thread? 
Wanee Veteran

Post What Happened to the Contest Thread?
I can't seem to find the original thread. Wonder when they're going to pick the winners??? I didn't enter because I already upgraded myself but can't wait to see who wins :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:57 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: What Happened to the Contest Thread?
izzab wrote:
I can't seem to find the original thread. Wonder when they're going to pick the winners??? I didn't enter because I already upgraded myself but can't wait to see who wins :mrgreen:

hey i have VIP too. I have a question for you. When do we get the t-shirt and poster? At the fest? Or do they send it thru the mail after the fest?

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:37 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

No idea potato. Maybe the vip kick-off party on Thursday?

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:47 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

hahaha

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:48 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

dammit. i won't be there till friday AM

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:49 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I did VIP in 07 and they were disorganized. We had to wait on the will call line and they didn't know what to do. They gave us badges. When we went to the VIP tent where they were passing out the stuff they told us we needed tickets. We had to go back to the will call line, They gave us tickets for the merchandise and food. They ran out of small shirts and the ticket for food allowed you one plate each day. The food sucked and they ran out of stuff and it was like "oh well".

The dollar beers and the bathroom was good. The viewing area is useless. the price of the extra might be worth it if you really need a clean bathroom. bathroom only, no showers.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:05 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

liketosmoke wrote:
I did VIP in 07 and they were disorganized. We had to wait on the will call line and they didn't know what to do. They gave us badges. When we went to the VIP tent where they were passing out the stuff they told us we needed tickets. We had to go back to the will call line, They gave us tickets for the merchandise and food. They ran out of small shirts and the ticket for food allowed you one plate each day. The food sucked and they ran out of stuff and it was like "oh well".

The dollar beers and the bathroom was good. The viewing area is useless. the price of the extra might be worth it if you really need a clean bathroom. bathroom only, no showers.

Really?? No showers?? Hmm...hoping that has changed. Definitley thought there would be a separate bath house. Not too worried but a shower in the am is kinda nice!!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:25 pm Profile
 [ 7 posts ]