Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:25 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:25 am

[ 8 posts ] 
 In need of tix for my family of three.... 
Wanee Gnome

Post In need of tix for my family of three....
Hi brothers and sisters,

I am in need of some tix for my family. My wife fell at our home on Dec.5th and had emergency brain surgery Dec. 6th. The doctors told us she almost died due to massive bleeding on the brain. Since her accident, I have lost my job due to missing work, and I cannot work again until she is better (due to her needing 24 hour care and supervision). Thankfully, she is doing much better and I have her home now, but like I said, she needs care around the clock. It would mean the world to us if someone could come through with some tickets for us. I have attended many, many shows through the years, and almost always had a miracle for some kind brother or sister, and I'm hoping the karma I helped spread will find it's way back to me. I know it's asking a lot (tickets are so expensive now days), but maybe a few folks will find a way to help. The only reason I'm asking is due to the hell my wife and daughter have been through since the accident, and I'd love to be able to give them some joy (if even for a couple of days). And it would be easy to verify my story. We have all the camping equipment we would ever need, just don't have the funds due to my not being able to work and the bills accrued during the hospital stay. Thank you for reading this and understanding. If we DO make it, we'll be the three grateful folks twirling (my wife in her wheelchair) with mad smiles on our face. Even if you can't help, please send healing vibes my wifes way, and I wish you love and light.

Paul
(478) 283-1358
deadtender@yahoo.com

Last edited by gr8fuldiver on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:28 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: In need of tix for my family of three....
Hans and I have had a whirlwind of medical problems and also our daughter Karen Marie, we wish you healing vibes and positvie energy!

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:00 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I'm so sorry to hear about your family. Recovering from traumatic brain injury is hard on the entire family. I wish you healing vibes. I don't have the funds to give you the miracle you deserve because I have a child with TBI (so I totally understand the cost and care involved). Much love to you and your family.

**I'm not sure about your wife's current condition after recovery, but if you need any information about traditional vs non-traditional therapy or explanations about ABM, CE, HBOT, etc just message me. ;)

Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:36 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Thank you to both of you kind posters for your well wishes. I (and Jaci) need all the positive vibes we can get. I know we aren't the only ones with medical/financial problems. Actually, we are probably better off than some. Just hard to see the rainbow due to the weeds. We will still be praying for some help for this grateful show, but as said....you are "kind"!!!!

Much love and healing vibes sent YOUR way too!!!!

Paul, Jaci and Angel

Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:26 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I wish your family healin vibes and peace and love

...I have found that a lot of tickets pop up at the last moment....stay on this board and you may find something......

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:02 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I just entered my name into the Jambase contest (it's free...and winner gets a free ticket). If I win, the ticket is yours!... Sending vibes your way! 8-)

Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Clijohns wrote:
I just entered my name into the Jambase contest (it's free...and winner gets a free ticket). If I win, the ticket is yours!... Sending vibes your way! 8-)

I just did this too. Now you have twice the chances!

Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:37 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Thank you. It didn't work out, but I will feel your vibes from the show....

Peace, mad love and light to you and yours

Paul

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:36 am Profile
 [ 8 posts ]