Last visit was: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:22 am It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:22 am

[ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Tribute Post for Shawn 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
Well done Tony. I'm sorry I never got the opportunity to meet Shawn.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:11 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Shawn was such a kind and loving soul. He lived in so much pain at the end, yet he tried to keep his spirits up and his attitude positive. I admire him for that. I know it wasn't easy. He touched many people's lives and I am happy to see the outpouring of love carry on both on the forum and on Facebook. Very nice thread Tony.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:36 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Trippin Tom and I had a balloon memorial for Shawn last year.
Attached to the balloons was a pic of Jerry, pot peace sign, a steal your face and a BOS badge with Shawn's name. We launched at sunset and the balloons drifted up and out towards the Gulf of Mexico. We made a special toast and said our peace.
Miss you Shawn!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Alex on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Was he there two years ago? I might have met him at the meet and greet. Does someone have a picture of him?

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

petewhit wrote:
Was he there two years ago? I might have met him at the meet and greet. Does someone have a picture of him?

His forum name was dedicatedcarp420. If you do a post search and go to one of his posts you'll see his pic which was his avatar.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:44 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I keep trying to post a picture but it's not working. I think the forum has reached it's attachment limit or something. Doug, do you know why I can't post pictures?

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:57 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Tony , You are a good dude , I never got to meet Shawn but I did converse with him on here, Cancer realy SUCKS , It seems that it just picks off people one by one. It doesn't know color , race or money and it can destroy families , Well what I mean to say is
I HATEFUCKINCANCER

If ya'll let me know where I would be glad to Spark one up for Shawn on 4/20 at 4:20

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:42 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Great post, Tony. Shawn contributed so much to this forum, with his wisdom, his humor, and his love (especially for all things GD). I learned a lot from his posts, and really enjoyed meeting him at the M&G last year, then a few weeks later during one of his trips to Tampa. It will be an honor to join in a toast to him, sign the banner (thanks AndieBee!) and feel his spirit with y'all on 4/20. Peace and Love.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:00 am Profile
Site Admin

treehugger wrote:
I keep trying to post a picture but it's not working. I think the forum has reached it's attachment limit or something. Doug, do you know why I can't post pictures?

I increased the nectar container size - all should be ok for a bit now.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:38 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Thanks for remembering Shawn AR - We were fortunate enough to get to hang out with him a bit at Furthur shaedown st. last year. His strength and positive attitude in the face of GREAT uncertainty was an inspiration to me personally. He seemed to almost always keep his head up and when it was down many here would lift him up with love. The beauty and love that pours from this family touched Shawn and his beauty and love touched us! I am very grateful for it myself.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:22 pm Profile
 [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next