Last visit was: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:19 pm It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:19 pm




 [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Tribute Post for Shawn 
Author Message
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:06 pm
Posts: 906
Location: Atlanta Area
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
djkeeb69 wrote:
i feel off the no smoking bandwagon.... i promise i will try again soon, just gotta get "some stuff" settled in my life first... i will do it for myself, my kid, mt BOSSOS and for Shawn! Hopefully sooner than later!! Heres to you Brother Shawn! :)



Yeah...Jason fell off the wagon too. :x

_________________

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.


Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:59 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 6:02 pm
Posts: 422
Location: N. FL
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
I quit almost one year ago!


Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:33 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10683
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
frenchiejess wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
i feel off the no smoking bandwagon.... i promise i will try again soon, just gotta get "some stuff" settled in my life first... i will do it for myself, my kid, mt BOSSOS and for Shawn! Hopefully sooner than later!! Heres to you Brother Shawn! :)



Yeah...Jason fell off the wagon too. :x


I only smoke when I am at Wanee :? .....I have not idea why...it just feels...right. Sorry.

We still miss you Brother Shawn! :(

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:51 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 286
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
I only smoke when I am at Wanee :? .....I have not idea why...it just feels...right. Sorry.

We still miss you Brother Shawn! :([/quote]


Aww... no need to apologize Viper... at least you're not smoking 2 packs a day... ya know? And personally, I didn't quit until I had finally had enough & actually WANTED it more than anything. I have faith that that day will come for all of you!!! I smoked for 24 years & was up to almost 2 packs a day & quit cold turkey. If I can do it... ANYONE can!! :D


Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:06 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
SisterGoldenHair wrote:
I only smoke when I am at Wanee :? .....I have not idea why...it just feels...right. Sorry.

We still miss you Brother Shawn! :(



Aww... no need to apologize Viper... at least you're not smoking 2 packs a day... ya know? And personally, I didn't quit until I had finally had enough & actually WANTED it more than anything. I have faith that that day will come for all of you!!! I smoked for 24 years & was up to almost 2 packs a day & quit cold turkey. If I can do it... ANYONE can!! :D[/quote]
:)

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am
Posts: 2106
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
We're all here to support our sisters and brothers to quit tobacco...

It's what Shawn would have wanted!
:)

_________________
Blues is Truth!
http://www.bluespower.com/a-bm01.htm


Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk


Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:35 pm
Posts: 851
Location: Wellington, FL
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
djkeeb69 wrote:
SisterGoldenHair wrote:
I only smoke when I am at Wanee :? .....I have not idea why...it just feels...right. Sorry.

We still miss you Brother Shawn! :(



Aww... no need to apologize Viper... at least you're not smoking 2 packs a day... ya know? And personally, I didn't quit until I had finally had enough & actually WANTED it more than anything. I have faith that that day will come for all of you!!! I smoked for 24 years & was up to almost 2 packs a day & quit cold turkey. If I can do it... ANYONE can!! :D

:)[/quote]

I'm with Keeb...would love to quit, but seems impossible at this time. Maybe soon I'll find that its time, like you did SGH.


Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:43 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 286
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
stot wrote:
I quit almost one year ago!


SO PROUD OF YOU SISTER!! ♥


Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:52 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 am
Posts: 286
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
Mountain wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
SisterGoldenHair wrote:
I only smoke when I am at Wanee :? .....I have not idea why...it just feels...right. Sorry.

We still miss you Brother Shawn! :(



Aww... no need to apologize Viper... at least you're not smoking 2 packs a day... ya know? And personally, I didn't quit until I had finally had enough & actually WANTED it more than anything. I have faith that that day will come for all of you!!! I smoked for 24 years & was up to almost 2 packs a day & quit cold turkey. If I can do it... ANYONE can!! :D

:)


I'm with Keeb...would love to quit, but seems impossible at this time. Maybe soon I'll find that its time, like you did SGH.[/quote]


I wish you the BEST with this Mountain... it's so hard, but SO worth it. When you're ready, you'll do it... I've got faith in that.


Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 am Profile
Online
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3897
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
"When you're ready, you'll do it..."

^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^ :)

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:47 pm Profile
 [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], EnjoyingTheRide, Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.