Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:27 am It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:27 am

[ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Tribute Post for Shawn 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
AndieBee wrote:
Box of Rain sing-a-long? We can't sound any worse than Phil does! :lol: :lol: :lol: (JOKING) Canyon Critter is going to get me for that, I know...

AndieBee that sound just like what Shawn would say. Very fitting for this thread. :D

Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:32 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I, GratefulBob, and Fran....hereby dedicate my 1000th post to my friend and fellow Brother of the Suwanee, Shawn!

DeadicatedCarp, we will miss you. Godspeed to you.

I am off to the porch to celebrate the positve vibe filled life of one of the BOS/SOS family! :D :D :D :D :D

Bang those drums, Shawn!

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:32 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Reached out a couple times via pm ....
did briefly meet him last yr and had a nice chat one time. Barely knew him but could tell he was a super good guy.

Man did he love Further, The Grateful Dead and anything with anything including them. He liked Panic too but it was Further that always got him perky.

It is NO ACCIDENT..i repeat- no accident that Further is at Wanee this yr. Mickey too. And its also no coincidence that it all coincides on a date which symbolically represents many of the values and beliefs which he and many others share.

He will be there. I guarantee it. And no one will be getting down more.

2012 Wanee Festival is one big tribute to him. Its really positive to read all these responses from his friends and loved ones. You are the good people.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:10 am Profile
Wanee Lover

GratefulBob wrote:
I, GratefulBob, and Fran....hereby dedicate my 1000th post to my friend and fellow Brother of the Suwanee, Shawn!

DeadicatedCarp, we will miss you. Godspeed to you.

I am off to the porch to celebrate the positve vibe filled life of one of the BOS/SOS family! :D :D :D :D :D

Bang those drums, Shawn!

Congrats on # 1000, Bob! :D
Never met DeadicatedCarp, but from his posts, he seems like my kind of bud.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 am Profile
Wanee Master

I think "Eyes of the World" was a song that Shawn liked (he mentioned it in a post here somewhere). Plus it's fitting because he donated his eyes... This would be an excellent choice. What do you guys think? I'll run off some copies of lyrics of whatever we choose.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:59 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

AndieBee wrote:
I think "Eyes of the World" was a song that Shawn liked (he mentioned it in a post here somewhere). Plus it's fitting because he donated his eyes... This would be an excellent choice. What do you guys think? I'll run off some copies of lyrics of whatever we choose.

"...Wake now, discover that you
are the song that the morning brings.....
Sometimes the songs that we hear
are just songs of our own..."

Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:05 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

AndieBee wrote:

It was his very favorite Dead song. This is an awesome idea AndieBee. 8-)

Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:08 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

love and miss you Shawn. thank you for helping me quit smoking. show us a sign while we are at wanee, please! :D

Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:46 pm Profile
Wanee Master

owllover wrote:
love and miss you Shawn. thank you for helping me quit smoking. show us a sign while we are at wanee, please! :D

Im pretty sure he is alreadt showing us a sign with FURTUR being there, only Shawn talking to Jerry could have made this happen!
:)

ImageImageImage

Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:52 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

owllover wrote:

YeeessssSSSssSSsssSSss.... this makes my face smile, my heart happy & my soul glow!!!!!! I am SO abso-freakin-lutely PROUD of you beautiful mama! I know Shawn would be proud too... I just know it. :D :D :D

Smile, smile, smile.... <----- that's whatcher lungs are doin' darlin'... AND I LOVE YOU.... :D

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm Profile
 [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next