Last visit was: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:13 am It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:13 am




 [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Tribute Post for Shawn 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 9076
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
djkeeb69 wrote:
Dartdog82 wrote:
BigWinTrip wrote:
No more waking up and hackin up a lung


I hear that or now I don't 8-)


OK ok ok, i need to quit, i will quit the day after wanee, cause i will just cheat the whole time at wanee anyways.. so might as well be realistic , right?


U Can Do It :!: :!: :!:

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1823
Location: Chico, CA
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
get one of the electronic cigarettes. I have a friend who uses one and it's helped him greatly cut back on smoking the real cigarettes. eventually, he'll be able to wean himself off the real cigs and eventually off the electronic cigarette.

_________________
Hey everyone, it's Tony! AKA Lovey Bunny Muffin
twitter = @aerocha | Yahoo Messenger = aerocha | Google Talk = aerocha

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.


Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:12 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
i tried the patches a while back, but ulitmately they cave me wierd dreams.. and by weird i mean a cross between quinten tarrenteno and rob zombie weird!! lol .. so i quit using them... i have a thing of those electronic cigs now, i should prolly start weening myself now, and just call 4-22 my official no more cig date.... this thread has now inspired me!! thank you shawn!! :) but im never stopping safety meetings!! NEVER! :)

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:19 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 9076
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
djkeeb69 wrote:
i tried the patches a while back, but ulitmately they cave me wierd dreams.. and by weird i mean a cross between quinten tarrenteno and rob zombie weird!! lol .. so i quit using them... i have a thing of those electronic cigs now, i should prolly start weening myself now, and just call 4-22 my official no more cig date.... this thread has now inspired me!! thank you shawn!! :) but im never stopping safety meetings!! NEVER! :)


U can always double up at 420 :lol:

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:20 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 963
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
djkeeb69 wrote:
i tried the patches a while back, but ulitmately they cave me wierd dreams.. and by weird i mean a cross between quinten tarrenteno and rob zombie weird!! lol .. so i quit using them... i have a thing of those electronic cigs now, i should prolly start weening myself now, and just call 4-22 my official no more cig date.... this thread has now inspired me!! thank you shawn!! :) but im never stopping safety meetings!! NEVER! :)


I may be different from other people, but I dont believe in weaning yourself off. Dr's say the chemical addiction is gone after a week. After that its just getting rid of the Habit of smoking. I'm a believer that you need to decide you want to quit and throw everything you have left away, and just do it.


Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:16 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:57 pm
Posts: 643
Location: Mississippi
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
Same here BWT. To me there is no cutting back and weaning. Either way your still smoking. Quitting has to be something that YOU want for your self. You have to mentally ready for it. Of course I'm sure you already know this. I'm so glad I don't smoke cigs anymore. It makes me feel good to know that I beat it. You can all beat it. Besides if your goning to smoke, smoke something that has something to offer :mrgreen: .

_________________
RING MY BELL, BANG MY DRUM, I'M READY FOR WANEE TO COME


Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:29 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 9076
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
Thats how I did it COLD TURKEY :!: 8-) :D :P

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:39 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 963
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
SuaitiDeaga wrote:
Same here BWT. To me there is no cutting back and weaning. Either way your still smoking. Quitting has to be something that YOU want for your self. You have to mentally ready for it. Of course I'm sure you already know this. I'm so glad I don't smoke cigs anymore. It makes me feel good to know that I beat it. You can all beat it. Besides if your goning to smoke, smoke something that has something to offer :mrgreen: .


Yep, You have to decide im going to Do it, not im going to Try


Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:00 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
well crap.... imma Just do it 4 -22.... not willing to let that chemical dependency go till after the festival. .... i quit 9 yrs ago for almost 2 years, then a huge blowout with my kids mom threw me right bak into it... i have all the tools to quit now, just gotta have the realistic drive to do it. and yall know it aint easy too, but i WILL be smoke free... i mean ciggarette smoke free!! i promise you and myself!!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:07 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 963
Post Re: Tribute Post for Shawn
djkeeb69 wrote:
well crap.... imma Just do it 4 -22.... not willing to let that chemical dependency go till after the festival. .... i quit 9 yrs ago for almost 2 years, then a huge blowout with my kids mom threw me right bak into it... i have all the tools to quit now, just gotta have the realistic drive to do it. and yall know it aint easy too, but i WILL be smoke free... i mean ciggarette smoke free!! i promise you and myself!!


We will be here as your support group! We know you can do it.


Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:56 pm Profile
 [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Linkdex (SEO bot) and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.