Last visit was: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:01 am It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:01 am




 [ 2241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 225  Next
 What Music Are You Listening To? 
Author Message
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 9327
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: What Music Are You Listening To?
"Bound For Glory" ~ TTB

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:04 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10724
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: What Music Are You Listening To?
Dartdog82 wrote:
"Bound For Glory" ~ TTB

LOVE~~~~LOVE~~~~LOVE IT!!!!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:53 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:28 am
Posts: 759
Post Re: What Music Are You Listening To?
Dave's Picks Vol. 1 - Grateful Dead at The Mosque, Richmond VA, 5/25/77


Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1823
Location: Chico, CA
Post Re: What Music Are You Listening To?
PGator wrote:
Dave's Picks Vol. 1 - Grateful Dead at The Mosque, Richmond VA, 5/25/77

Oh, Lindsay got the subscription for me, but i haven't gotten the first one yet. maybe it's waiting for me at home. That would be cool, give me something new to listen while i go to the airport to pick her up for her california vacation.

_________________
Hey everyone, it's Tony! AKA Lovey Bunny Muffin
twitter = @aerocha | Yahoo Messenger = aerocha | Google Talk = aerocha

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.


Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:34 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10724
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: What Music Are You Listening To?
aerocha wrote:
PGator wrote:
Dave's Picks Vol. 1 - Grateful Dead at The Mosque, Richmond VA, 5/25/77

Oh, Lindsay got the subscription for me, but i haven't gotten the first one yet. maybe it's waiting for me at home. That would be cool, give me something new to listen while i go to the airport to pick her up for her california vacation.

Awww Lovey Bunny Stud Muffin.....you are soooo sweet! I hope ya'll have a GREAT TIME!!!

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:50 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1823
Location: Chico, CA
Post Re: What Music Are You Listening To?
NCviper wrote:
aerocha wrote:
PGator wrote:
Dave's Picks Vol. 1 - Grateful Dead at The Mosque, Richmond VA, 5/25/77

Oh, Lindsay got the subscription for me, but i haven't gotten the first one yet. maybe it's waiting for me at home. That would be cool, give me something new to listen while i go to the airport to pick her up for her california vacation.

Awww Lovey Bunny Stud Muffin.....you are soooo sweet! I hope ya'll have a GREAT TIME!!!


Thanks Terry, it's going to be low key week other than Zappa plays Zappa show next Friday and a trip to Sacramento for some spa time.

_________________
Hey everyone, it's Tony! AKA Lovey Bunny Muffin
twitter = @aerocha | Yahoo Messenger = aerocha | Google Talk = aerocha

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.


Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:53 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:15 pm
Posts: 1929
Post Re: What Music Are You Listening To?
Janis Ian- At Seventeen

hey no laughing, it's good!!

_________________
when you get confused, listen to the music play...


Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:55 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 1671
Post Re: What Music Are You Listening To?
aerocha wrote:
Oh, Lindsay got the subscription for me, but i haven't gotten the first one yet. maybe it's waiting for me at home. That would be cool, give me something new to listen while i go to the airport to pick her up for her california vacation.

http://www.archive.org/details/gd1977-05-25.sbd.miller.87539.sbeok.flac16

_________________
¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>


Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:57 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1823
Location: Chico, CA
Post Re: What Music Are You Listening To?
I was cranking some EOTO yesterday, gettin my untz on! That's going to be a sweet show at wanee.

_________________
Hey everyone, it's Tony! AKA Lovey Bunny Muffin
twitter = @aerocha | Yahoo Messenger = aerocha | Google Talk = aerocha

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.


Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:59 pm Profile YIM WWW
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 am
Posts: 1823
Location: Chico, CA
Post Re: What Music Are You Listening To?
RvrRat wrote:
aerocha wrote:
Oh, Lindsay got the subscription for me, but i haven't gotten the first one yet. maybe it's waiting for me at home. That would be cool, give me something new to listen while i go to the airport to pick her up for her california vacation.

http://www.archive.org/details/gd1977-05-25.sbd.miller.87539.sbeok.flac16


Sweet, i'm can stream archive on my phone in the car too. Thanks Wally!

_________________
Hey everyone, it's Tony! AKA Lovey Bunny Muffin
twitter = @aerocha | Yahoo Messenger = aerocha | Google Talk = aerocha

All my problems are gold plated! All my bottoms, exaggerated.


Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:01 pm Profile YIM WWW
 [ 2241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 225  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], don1416, Google [Bot], Linkdex (SEO bot), Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.