Last visit was: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:34 pm It is currently Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:34 pm

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 ABB reunion at Wanee? 
Wanee Peach

Post ABB reunion at Wanee?
All we need is Derek, everyone else is scheduled at one point or another. Nothing on the TTB schedule until the 21st

So, bring on the darkness, tonite is gonna be our friend. Bring on the crowd, were all family in the end. Bring on the smoke and mirrors, spread a little love across the night. And bring on the music, everything's gonna be alright.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:49 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Post Re: ABB reunion at Wanee?
we all were saying and hoping for this last year also :( :o :o :(

Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:29 am Profile
Wanee Lover

i know alot of the younger generations love wsp but i wouldnt be mad if they replaced wsp with ttb today :o

Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:06 am Profile
Wanee Lover

WaNoobie wrote:
All we need is Derek, everyone else is scheduled at one point or another. Nothing on the TTB schedule until the 21st

Derek is too busy with Yoko Tedeschi, but don't worry there will be a reunion show. Late night Friday with Special Guest Dickey Betts. I just hope he can learn all of Derek's parts. :lol:

Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:52 am Profile
Wanee Lover

YES!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:28 am Profile
Wanee Pro

nickyler wrote:
WaNoobie wrote:

Derek is too busy with Yoko Tedeschi, but don't worry there will be a reunion show. Late night Friday with Special Guest Dickey Betts. I just hope he can learn all of Derek's parts. :lol:

Hahaaa! love it!

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:32 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

I see more of a jam or get together, with Jimmy Herring jamming with them. I'm calling it, you can call my very foresightful or crazy after its all over.

So, bring on the darkness, tonite is gonna be our friend. Bring on the crowd, were all family in the end. Bring on the smoke and mirrors, spread a little love across the night. And bring on the music, everything's gonna be alright.

Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:52 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

A lot of ingredients for the soup will be in the cupboard, that is for sure.

Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:25 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

scotydog826 wrote:
A lot of ingredients for the soup will be in the cupboard, that is for sure.

I agree. Everyone is scheduled to be there with the exception of Derek. Though, I don't know how their schedules line up. Appearance by Derek? Jimmy Herring? Either way, I think we will see an appearance of the rhythm section with Greg and Warren and another guitarist. Someone suggested Dickey Better. . And if it doesn't happen, it will still be four beautiful days of music in a few weeks. It's getting closer. Bring on the music!!!

Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:04 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

nickyler wrote:
WaNoobie wrote:

OUTSTANDING

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:08 pm Profile
 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next