Last visit was: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:48 pm It is currently Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:48 pm

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Springfest site for sale 
Wanee Gnome

Post Springfest site for sale
We are not able to make Springfest and have a prime full hook-up site for sale on the loop (54a). Paid $225.00, but will sell for $195.00

Last edited by blues hunter on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:52 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Post Re: Springfest site for sale
This is going to be my first Springfest. I called last month and I thought I was told $200 a night for water & power. Which is crazy. Your price is a great deal. But still not in my budget for this year. So I don't want to waste your time. But how many people can I expect to be there? Compared to Wanee.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:04 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

The prices all went up from last year. $225 for Springfest and $425 for Wanee. We go to Wanee every year and went to our first Springfest and Magfest last year.
Loved all of them, but Springfest was my favorite last year. There are a lot less ppl compared to Wanee. The amphitheater (Mushroom stage) is the main stage for Springfest and they build a smaller stage in the field which seems to have a tenth of the ppl watching that stage as are in the field for Wanee. At amphitheater there are as much ppl as usually are there for Wanee. Although, like I said, this is main stage for SF. It's just a great laid back vibe. The music was awesome. I was so surprised at how much I love this bluegrass/newgrass.
I am totally bummed at not being able to make it this year, due having to have knee surgery. I will def be there next year.
If you change your mind or know of anyone who might want the site, let me know.
Have a great Springfest. I'm sure you will love it.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:46 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

zakatak wrote:
This is going to be my first Springfest. I called last month and I thought I was told $200 a night for water & power. Which is crazy. Your price is a great deal. But still not in my budget for this year. So I don't want to waste your time. But how many people can I expect to be there? Compared to Wanee.

That price should be for the whole festival not per night but they do charge extra for early arrival...

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:50 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

$225 is the price for the site for the whole festival (rather you get water & elect or full hook-up). Extra night prices are pretty reasonable. I think it's either the reg price of site on non-event nights or $20 pp.
This is a full hook-up site in a prime location. We are there every year for Wanee. Short walk to field, high and dry, great neighbors, bath house near (although we didn't need it because site has sewer hook-up). The loop really is a great neighborhood.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:19 am Profile
Wanee Peach

Blues Hunter I carried a backpack with a knee brace in it one year. Just in case My knee blew out.

Now about these prices.
These prices for Power and water are getting out of control. I don't pay $225 in SWFL in AUG. With the AC blowing cold all day.

What IS wrong is that $225 is an acceptable price.

And $425 for Wanee??
WTF You Yuppies......... I mean Hippies, if you can afford $425. You Have a generator big enough to run a house on your rig. just use it.
The only way to change it is EVERYONE next year goes primitive.
Fill the field around the bat house full with all The RV's. Even build them a bath house.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:45 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

zakatak wrote:
Blues Hunter I carried a backpack with a knee brace in it one year. Just in case My knee blew out.

Now about these prices.
These prices for Power and water are getting out of control. I don't pay $225 in SWFL in AUG. With the AC blowing cold all day.

What IS wrong is that $225 is an acceptable price.

And $425 for Wanee??
WTF You Yuppies......... I mean Hippies, if you can afford $425. You Have a generator big enough to run a house on your rig. just use it.
The only way to change it is EVERYONE next year goes primitive.
Fill the field around the bat house full with all The RV's. Even build them a bath house.

I just want to add my $200 Golf cart fee to the conversation. But I do agree that the site prices at Wanee are outrageous. after 4 years of fests you could get a Honda, and one of those on demand water heaters.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:12 am Profile
Wanee Master

The park is a business. They like any other business are making money. You don't have to be a yuppie to be able to afford a paid site. Freedom of choice allows us all to decide where our money goes.

Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:14 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

AndieBee wrote:
The park is a business. They like any other business are making money. You don't have to be a yuppie to be able to afford a paid site. Freedom of choice allows us all to decide where our money goes.

Merica!

Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:32 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

It doesn't look like Springfest has a forum like this. Is there anywhere else I can post this site for sale to get exposure?

Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:22 pm Profile
 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next