Last visit was: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:27 pm It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:27 pm

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Primitive Camping Buddies Needed 
Wanee Pro

Post Primitive Camping Buddies Needed
I had originally made plans to camp with Calypsomamma and her group but we both just realized shes going to be in the RV section and I'm goin with the tent. I still plan on leaving thursday. I was ideally looking for a group of peeps to camp with so I wouldnt need to worry about the possibility of camping next to a sketchball or people who might not offer to have me tag along during the fest. Anyone else going solo who is looking to group up? Any camping groups looking to add to theirs?

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:39 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Primitive Camping Buddies Needed
Hey Spaz -

I'm going to be in primitive camping - somewhere along River Road. It's just me and a friend you're welcome to join and we can form our own little group. Frenchie gets in on Friday and may join too? Send me a pm if you're interested and we can figure it out.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I'm coming in solo Wednesday afternoon and supposed to hook up with DartDog Thursday evening. Don't know where we will end up...gonna decide after checkin the vibe in a walk around. If you are interested, PM me and I'll give you my cell #. Timing is everything....I have to be able to answer the fone! :D

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

YES! Good going Spaz...I was just about to post out there looking for you. You won't find better camping buddies then these monkeys Izzab and RR!

Spaz is a good egg.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:44 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

It's me and a couple of friends camping, assuming they show up at this point I'm not so sure. More than welcome to join. Not sure where we're camping either though, any suggestions appreciated! :)

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:08 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Hey all of you guys are welcome to pitch your tents at our site....Its at sp 23... not sure if it allowed are not. Be your welcome to.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:27 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Spaztastiq wrote:
I had originally made plans to camp with Calypsomamma and her group but we both just realized shes going to be in the RV section and I'm goin with the tent. I still plan on leaving thursday. I was ideally looking for a group of peeps to camp with so I wouldnt need to worry about the possibility of camping next to a sketchball or people who might not offer to have me tag along during the fest. Anyone else going solo who is looking to group up? Any camping groups looking to add to theirs?

Hey Spaz,

Im camping with my brother and a few friends by reese lake. You are more then welcome to pop up tent near us. We have a few people we became friends with last year, that camp with us too :)

We have a great time. We have a canopy, and a radio, and tons of fire wood :)

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:30 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

I'm also camping around Reese lake, near the chapel and welcome all my neighbors. 3 more days!!! :D :D :D

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:24 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

im coming with one other person, maybe two and ive never been and dont know another soul there, so id be willing to camp around some of yall. Just let a brotha know

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:29 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

we should make our own noobie group! the NoS!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:36 pm Profile
 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next