Last visit was: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 pm It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
 ride from nearby airport OR rideshre from CA 
Wanee Gnome

Post ride from nearby airport OR rideshre from CA
im checking around to see if i can find a ride from an airport to the wanee festival. i have yet to figure out which airport. tend to keep to myself during camping so no worries about space invasion. i shower often and have never called anyone "brah".

willing to pay over the cost of gas for your troubles. trying to get this worked out BEFORE buying a ticket.

on the other hand if 3-4 people on the west coast/CA need a ride to the fest and want to drive and split gas, i can supply the vehicle and drive.

thanks,
DL

Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:44 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: ride from nearby airport OR rideshre from CA
Hey brah! :lol: Which airport are you coming in to and on what day?

Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:23 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

We'll be flying in to JAX and renting a van but not sure if it's going to be Tuesday or Wednesday. We'll post when we figure it out... :)

Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:04 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

My friend Nick will be arriving jax on wed at 6pm fyi....he was planning on renting a vehicle too. we are leaving jax sunday at 530 in case we can coordinate?

Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:34 pm Profile YIM
 [ 4 posts ]