Last visit was: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:44 pm It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:44 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
 Eloping at wanee and need water and electric hookup 
Wanee Gnome

Post Eloping at wanee and need water and electric hookup
hi fellow wanee lovers,

My bf just proposd to me last weekend and we would LOVE to make it offical at Wanee...music and nature make up our souls.

I normally would say the hell with water and electric and really camp but i am 5 months pregnant (with twins!!!) and will 7 months by then so my fat ass will want some comfort.

If no luck, would anyone be willing to let me get ready for my big day at your hookup site? I would so very greatful.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:52 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Eloping at wanee and need water and electric hookup
I would love to help but we are camping primitive this year. Keep checking with the park and here on the forum for electric sites. Good luck, and congrats. I think there are going to be a few weddings at Wanee this year. I think that is so sweet! :D

Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:57 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

treehugger wrote:
I would love to help but we are camping primitive this year. Keep checking with the park and here on the forum for electric sites. Good luck, and congrats. I think there are going to be a few weddings at Wanee this year. I think that is so sweet! :D

We need to find us a felt hat wearin', beard half down his chest, bare foot hippie preacher and send these folks off right!

Do we know any?!?
:roll: :?: :)

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:03 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Angel Oak wrote:
If no luck, would anyone be willing to let me get ready for my big day at your hookup site? I would so very greatful.

You're more than welcome to use my pop up to change on your big day. I'll be your plan B just in case you don't find a W/E site. In the meantime, keep checking!

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:56 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Congrats on your wanee wedding and the baby!

Did you try contacting this person?

I am not able to make it to the festival, so I need to sell my campsite with electricity and water. It is located right across from the lake (#304).

I paid $300 for it and need to get that. Please feel free to contact me directly at atlantawallsystems@yahoo.com if you are interested.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8327

I hope you find the site you need. :D

Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:34 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Did you guys get a site??

Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:47 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]