Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:14 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:15 pm

[ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Beer trade anyone?? 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Beer trade anyone??
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
How's the Cuban Espresso, I've never had that one. Personally, I love the White Oak Aged Jai Alai and Marshal Zhukov Stout (and of course Hunahpu but that's already been discussed haha) The regular Jai Alai, I'm not really a fan of, but damn that white oak one is awesome.

I haven't tried the cuban espresso... and I didnt see it last night when I was there. But in their defense I was pretty toasted :D

I will go there later and try it today so I can let you know :D ;)

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 am Profile
Wanee Master

The Cuban Espresso is excellent. Now I need to try the Jai Alai one. (Damn, I miss Jai Alai in Tampa! CHOOLA!)

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:18 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

WaneeVirgin wrote:
happycamper wrote:
Hey Wanee Virgin, I will be in Tampa next Wednesday. What Cigar City Brews are you planning on bringing to the M&G Beer trade? We could split it up so everyone can try the full offering of our local asset, while splitting the expense. I'm a hophead, so I lean to the two Jai Aili's and also enjoy the Tocobaga. How about you?

Hey HC ~ I was at Cigar City last night :D We should probably start a roll call of what people are bringing. I haven't decided what to bring. I will bring whatever other people dont bring.

I also enjoy the beers you listed. Do you plan on getting a growler or a few 750mL?

I don't own any growlers, and all extra funds are now being dedicated to essential wanee supplies. So I'll just p/u a few big bottles. I'll post what I pick up on Wednesday.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:15 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Does anyone have access to Starr Hill Brewery beers? I love their Lucy beer. It is seasonal so not sure if it is out yet, but it is one of my favorites. We will be at the meet and greet with a variety of beers to share.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

I don't own any growlers, and all extra funds are now being dedicated to essential wanee supplies. So I'll just p/u a few big bottles. I'll post what I pick up on Wednesday.[/quote]

HC ~ I completely understand about devoting the extra funds to Wanee supplies. I'm going to pick up a few 750 bottles. I will let you know what I get.

I'm super excited for my first Wanee

Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:43 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Finished my beer shopping yesterday. I will bring these to the M&G for 1:1 trade -

Sweetwater Brewing Co. - Atlanta (http://sweetwaterbrew.com/brews/)

IPA - 6 pack
Road Trip - 6 pack

420 Extra Pale Ale - the beer that put Sweetwater on the map - not for trade - this is for our 420 toast to our brother Shawn. We will pass them around too ;)

Terrapin Brewing Co., Athens, GA (http://terrapinbeer.com/brew/)

Rye Pale Ale - 6 pack (the beer that turned my wife into a good beer lover)

Hopsecutioner IPA - 6 pack (one of my favorites to date)

“Hopzilla” Double IPA - 4 pack

Will love meeting and trading with y'all.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:37 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

hugginthetreehugger wrote:
Finished my beer shopping yesterday. I will bring these to the M&G for 1:1 trade -

Sweetwater Brewing Co. - Atlanta (http://sweetwaterbrew.com/brews/)

IPA - 6 pack
Road Trip - 6 pack

420 Extra Pale Ale - the beer that put Sweetwater on the map - not for trade - this is for our 420 toast to our brother Shawn. We will pass them around too ;)

Terrapin Brewing Co., Athens, GA (http://terrapinbeer.com/brew/)

Rye Pale Ale - 6 pack (the beer that turned my wife into a good beer lover)

Hopsecutioner IPA - 6 pack (one of my favorites to date)

“Hopzilla” Double IPA - 4 pack

Hopsecutioner is definitely one of the best IPA's round... Recently I saw that they are doing the Hop Karma IBA in a 4 pack now, it used to be a sixer last time I saw it. You know why they went that direction? I think I'll be bringin' some Abita at the least, probably some Bell's of some sort and for sure some homebrew.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:45 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

tonyj. wrote:
Finished my beer shopping yesterday.

Hopsecutioner is definitely one of the best IPA's round... Recently I saw that they are doing the Hop Karma IBA in a 4 pack now, it used to be a sixer last time I saw it. You know why they went that direction? I think I'll be bringin' some Abita at the least, probably some Bell's of some sort and for sure some homebrew.

I don't know why it's in a 4 pack. It's not a high gravity brew.

If anyone recognizes the familiarity of the labels on the Terrapin beers it's because Richard Biffle (one of the many Grateful Dead artists) is the designer of the labels. Look closely - they are VERY cool!

Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:04 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

tonyj. wrote:
Finished my beer shopping yesterday.

I don't know why it's in a 4 pack. It's not a high gravity brew.

If anyone recognizes the familiarity of the labels on the Terrapin beers it's because Richard Biffle (one of the many Grateful Dead artists) is the designer of the labels. Look closely - they are VERY cool!

Right, not a high ABV at all! It was one of my favorite anytime session beers about a year or so ago, but I haven't been able to find it since, until recently... And when I did find it, it was just as much, but minus 2 beers!!! :x I love Terrapin Brewery though, they are fantastic. Wake N Bake Oatmeal Cookie Stout for the win!

Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:36 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

The Cigar City Guava Ale is delicious.. We have the Florida Beer Company in our town, I would love to trade something from across the state for some of that Guava Ale.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:43 pm Profile
 [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next