Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:51 am It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:51 am

[ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Beer trade anyone?? 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Beer trade anyone??
WaneeVirgin wrote:
happycamper wrote:
WOW! What a great idea! I was going to drive into GA to pick up a few Fat Tires. Now I can just grab a case or two from cigar city and trade out. WaneeVirgin, let me know what you're bringing,and I'll pick up a different variety,to show the full range of our local brewer.

Okay cool. Will you be at Cigar City this weekend for the Hunahpu's Day release?

No, I can't make it, damn job getting in the way of a drinkin party. Let me know your choices and I'll be happy to compliment the selection. CANTWAITTOWANEE!!!!!!!!!

Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:25 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Niftyrage wrote:
Swamp Head is an awesome brew from where I live in Gainesville and I might just bring 3-4 growlers up to my campsite :). They have a bunch of great quality brew and seasonal ones too.

Bring some Stumpknocker.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:30 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Hansebrous wrote:
Well you can get Rogue here :)

Feel free to bring me some Ninkasi Tricerahops dbl IPA!

For Jax I know that Intuition is supposed to start canning soon...hope before wanee, I like their beers

I know People's Pale Ale is available in cans now and I-10 IPA and Jon Boat Coastal Ale will be available soon. I am definitely bring a growler of "The Heel" dark IPA

I wish Bold City canned or bottled thier 1901 red ale but I will pick up an extra growler of it to share at the m&g.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:44 am Profile
Wanee Pro

treehugger wrote:
The beer swap and tasting could be part of the meet and greet. The meet and greet is the one time when most of us will be together all at once. So come on out everyone and bring your beers for tasting, trading, and sharing to AndieBee's site on River Road #212 B, Thursday around noon. For the newbies that's one of the first sites on River Road if you are going toward the river, after you pass the store and the cabins, on the right. A couple of guys on here brew their own beer. Some homemade brews for the tasting would be nice :D

This post by Treehugger was in the middle of the thread and I wanted bump it back up to make sure people knew when and where.

Beer Tasting / Swap at the Meet and Greet. Woo Hoo!

Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:34 am Profile
Site Admin

teedubya wrote:
treehugger wrote:
The beer swap and tasting could be part of the meet and greet. The meet and greet is the one time when most of us will be together all at once. So come on out everyone and bring your beers for tasting, trading, and sharing to AndieBee's site on River Road #212 B, Thursday around noon. For the newbies that's one of the first sites on River Road if you are going toward the river, after you pass the store and the cabins, on the right. A couple of guys on here brew their own beer. Some homemade brews for the tasting would be nice :D

This post by Treehugger was in the middle of the thread and I wanted bump it back up to make sure people knew when and where.

Beer Tasting / Swap at the Meet and Greet. Woo Hoo!

Pete, Tom and Alex are working on this nectar recipe for this year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcf1J-P7tZw
Don't mind the lumps - it all ends up in the same place. :lol:

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:47 am Profile
Wanee Pro

I'm happy to bring some good Natty Green's Pale Ale or maybe a little Red Oak from good ol Greensboro, NC. Both are excellent.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:59 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Anyone going to be bringing along bombers for trade or is it just 6packs? I was thinking about bringing some Abita bombers, probably a few AndyGators(Maibock/Hells Bock) and Vanilla Double Dogs(American Strong Ale).

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Spunion06 wrote:
Anyone going to be bringing along bombers for trade or is it just 6packs? I was thinking about bringing some Abita bombers, probably a few AndyGators(Maibock/Hells Bock) and Vanilla Double Dogs(American Strong Ale).

I am guessing that the only rule here would be "No Rules"
Bring what you have!!!!! :)

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:20 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Pete, Tom and Alex are working on this nectar recipe for this year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcf1J-P7tZw
Don't mind the lumps - it all ends up in the same place.

That's some Redneck lightning right there!
Actually, skip the bread soaking part and buy some champagne yeast (online beer and wine supply store) and you can make some fine 40 proof liquors. Just substitute your favorite flavored juice for the orange juice. 8-)

Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:39 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

mushroom juice?????

Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:36 pm Profile
 [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next