Last visit was: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:35 pm It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:35 pm

[ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
 Beer trade anyone?? 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Beer trade anyone??
mmmmmm..... fat tire.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:14 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Swamp Head!!!

I see Niftyrage is bringing some and I'd be glad to add more growlers as well, you can check out a list of what they brew here.

If you see something you like I'd be glad to bring some for ya!

The 10-10-10 IPA is great if you're a hop head :mrgreen:

@Niftyrage (and any other G'ville people), we should meet up at Swamp Head (or Stubbies or Tall Pauls) for a few barley pops before Wanee, eh?

What do you mean, "caffeine isn't a vitamin"?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:23 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Veefinger wrote:
mmmmmm..... fat tire.

Yummy... good anytime beer. We don't get that in my neck of the woods :(

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:00 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

I've got some goodies I'm bringing. Hopslam, stone ruination ipa, rogue oregasmic, rogue voodoo donut maple bacon ale, oscar blues dale's pale ale. Yay beer!

Anyone ever had sweetwater fresh sticky nugs?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:00 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Teesee4458 wrote:
I've got some goodies I'm bringing. Hopslam, stone ruination ipa, rogue oregasmic, rogue voodoo donut maple bacon ale, oscar blues dale's pale ale. Yay beer!

Now that's a good beer list! Hopslam = #1 beer in America! Heard about the donut maple bacon by Rogue, but havent gotten a taste of it yet. Haven't had the sticky nugz either, we had it at a local tap room in town but didnt get the chance to try it... WE GOTTA GET UP!

edit: Dale's Pale Ale is my go to beer for fishin' on the beach by the way!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:27 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

tonyj. wrote:
Teesee4458 wrote:

Now that's a good beer list! Hopslam = #1 beer in America! Heard about the donut maple bacon by Rogue, but havent gotten a taste of it yet. Haven't had the sticky nugz either, we had it at a local tap room in town but didnt get the chance to try it... WE GOTTA GET UP!

I see your from pensacola.. Talking about hopjacks? I'm from mobile so we have one, but pensacola has the much betrer end of the deal. Ours is.. Ok at best.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:41 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Teesee4458 wrote:
tonyj. wrote:
Teesee4458 wrote:

I see your from pensacola.. Talking about hopjacks? I'm from mobile so we have one, but pensacola has the much betrer end of the deal. Ours is.. Ok at best.

Hopjacks it is!!! Gotta love those Sucka Free Sundays! Yeah I think they kinda jumped the gun on the one in Mobile honestly, also I kinda liked the PickleFish! The new one off of Nine Mile in town though is pretty decent actually also. You make it out to P'cola every now and then?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:49 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Every now and then. It's a fin city... And florida has way better beer laws!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:01 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Teesee4458 wrote:

:lol: yeah the beer laws ain't bad, except not being able to walk w/ an open container. Mississippi has real nasty beer laws also, I think their ABV cap is like 6% or something and they cant sell the big boys. We make it out to Mobile quite a bit for shows and what not. You catchin Mickey and Robert Randolph at the Soul Kitchen shortly after Wanee?

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:08 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

tonyj. wrote:
Teesee4458 wrote:

:lol: yeah the beer laws ain't bad, except not being able to walk w/ an open container. Mississippi has real nasty beer laws also, I think their ABV cap is like 6% or something and they cant sell the big boys. We make it out to Mobile quite a bit for shows and what not. You catchin Mickey and Robert Randolph at the Soul Kitchen shortly after Wanee?

They have a beer ABV cap? That's un-American. An ABV under 6 would disqualify most of my favorite beers. What a terrible law.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:45 pm Profile
 [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next