Last visit was: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:34 pm It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:34 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
 Arriving Jacksonville airport 4/18 4:45pm and need a ride 
Wanee Gnome

Post Arriving Jacksonville airport 4/18 4:45pm and need a ride
Hi all,
Despite living in Orlando from 2007-2011 I just moved to Utah and now I'm going to be hitting my first Wanee :D Anyway, I'm arriving at the Jacksonville airport at 4:45pm on Wednesday 4/18 and am now trying to figure out how I'm going to get to the Live Oak from the airport. Anybody out there planning on leaving from Jacksonville around this time and want to share a ride with me :?: Or alternately anybody have any other ideas for an easy cheap way to get to Live Oak from the airport. My email is rockstarinjapan18@gmail if you want to get a hold of me that way.
Cheers all, looking forward to Wanee 8-)
Will

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:29 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Arriving Jacksonville airport 4/18 4:45pm and need a rid
Take a bus - greyhound from Jacksonville along I-10. The driver will let you off at the Swanee exit. My friend did this a couple of years ago. You're bound to catch a ride to the park. Good Luck

Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:35 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I can't help ya this year, sorry, but i thought I would share a lift me up story.

Last year my sister in laws brother flew into jaxs from ca. On the flight was a guy going to wanee who connected in Arizona. What are the chances? Either way, my sister brought them both back and we made a new wanee friend. Point of story, it might seem like far away, but your bound to run into a wanee going friend at the airport.

Good luck!

Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:14 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I went to college in Tallahassee and I know for a fact that the bus stops at random points along I-10. Contact Greyhound if you can't find someone to hitch a ride with. They should be able to tell you where the bus will stop, and maybe you can cab it from there.

Good Luck

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:17 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Alright,
If the bus can get me close somebody will get me the rest of the way. Still hoping for the perfect ride though 8-)
Will

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:37 am Profile
Wanee Lover

rockstarinjapan wrote:
Alright,
If the bus can get me close somebody will get me the rest of the way. Still hoping for the perfect ride though 8-)
Will

Just a suggestion,
Make yourself a BOS/SOS Wanee poster.
Get of the bus, break out the poster!

Sure to get a ride that way!
:D

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:05 pm Profile
 [ 6 posts ]