Last visit was: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 am It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 am

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Little Feat? 
Wanee Lover

Post Little Feat?
Im really exiceted about seeing the feat but it has just come to my attention that Shaun Murphy is no longer with the band.She was with the band for 15 years.She had strong and soulful voice with a great stage presence.Im truly going to miss her!That being said Im still going to sail my shoes right up front for one of the greatest bands yall ever see.

Fri May 29, 2009 11:39 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Little Feat?
iluvtopanic wrote:
Im really exiceted about seeing the feat but it has just come to my attention that Shaun Murphy is no longer with the band.She was with the band for 15 years.She had strong and soulful voice with a great stage presence.Im truly going to miss her!That being said Im still going to sail my shoes right up front for one of the greatest bands yall ever see.

I'm a fan. I got to see the last show with Shaun in Jamaica this past winter and saw the reformed 6 man show Wednesday. Both versions or the band are great. The new version (same as the pre-shaun, after Craig version) IS different. A little less bluesy, A little more hard charging. The setlist reflects this. Of course, this is after only one show. Ask me tomorrow after the show I'll be at tonight!!!! Taking half day off to go early and help at the merch table. Woooo Hoooo!

Fri May 29, 2009 11:51 am Profile
Wanee Lover

RR you lucky dog! Man I wished I was there with you.Only problem is im addicted to cotton.Got to save money for wanee.

Fri May 29, 2009 11:55 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Nice Rat - have fun. I think DD saw them last night? Or...he's at another festival this weekend?

Fri May 29, 2009 12:03 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Didn't know about Shaun. I'm sure it will still be great. I will miss how she nailed "It Takes A Lot To Laugh, A Train To Cry". Dylan's songs are usually best when done by somebody else but what a great songwriter.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:07 pm Profile
Wanee Master

any Feats is good Feats...

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:08 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

AndieBee wrote:
any Feats is good Feats...

So I took what I could get ... Oh I took what I could get ... [and if you havn't seen the New/Old Feat] ... You ain't seen nuthin yet! 8-)

They are Absolutely Smokin! Here's an old chestnut they brought back ...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=57488345

... And here's Shauns new joint ...

http://blogs.myspace.com/_shaunmurphy

She was asked to leave about the same time Grace Potter's Bryan Dondero stepped down. Was weirder but easier happening same time.

Last edited by tipiboy on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Early show no problem! Got my sunglasses,floppy hat,sunscreen,and Sailing Shoes.Bring on the FEAT!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:32 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

bring it OOON!!

I told this story before all my earlier posts went away...missed the 1 and only Feat show that I actually went to. Back in the 80's my friends had some bad reactions to some portobellos, paramedics were on the way and I took off like a bat outta hell!! no way I was sticken around. it was all good though, everyone lived thru it, but I missed my Feat show....

I aint missin this one!!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:56 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

You will see what all the hype is about!!!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:15 pm Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next