Last visit was: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:05 pm It is currently Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:05 pm




 [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
 RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME WANEE!!!!!!!!!!! 
Author Message
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 6073
Location: Waneetopia
Post Re: RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME WANEE!!!!!!!!!
gma wrote:
The Wanee pile has been started! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!

My pile just keeps rotating now, since i have been going to so much... a always growing pile!! :)


Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:04 pm Profile WWW
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 5656
Post Re: RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME WANEE!!!!!!!!!
djkeeb69 wrote:
gma wrote:
The Wanee pile has been started! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!

My pile just keeps rotating now, since i have been going to so much... a always growing pile!! :)


You did say you were towing a trailer this year didn't you?

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:45 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 6073
Location: Waneetopia
Post Re: RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME WANEE!!!!!!!!!
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
gma wrote:
The Wanee pile has been started! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!

My pile just keeps rotating now, since i have been going to so much... a always growing pile!! :)


You did say you were towing a trailer this year didn't you?

yep, gonna need it! :)


Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:03 pm Profile WWW
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 7405
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME WANEE!!!!!!!!!
djkeeb69 wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
gma wrote:
The Wanee pile has been started! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!

My pile just keeps rotating now, since i have been going to so much... a always growing pile!!


You did say you were towing a trailer this year didn't you?

yep, gonna



A semi with a 40 foot trailer???


Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:36 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10797
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME WANEE!!!!!!!!!
Rivernole wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
gma wrote:
The Wanee pile has been started! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!

My pile just keeps rotating now, since i have been going to so much... a always growing pile!!


You did say you were towing a trailer this year didn't you?

yep, gonna



A semi with a 40 foot trailer???


Or a convoy...... :roll: :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:06 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Merritt Island, FL
Post Re: RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME WANEE!!!!!!!!!
Been compiling my list on my phone! Getting excited! :o :o 8-) 8-)

_________________
Image
Image


Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:26 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 6073
Location: Waneetopia
Post Re: RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME WANEE!!!!!!!!!
Rivernole wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
gma wrote:
The Wanee pile has been started! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T WAIT!

My pile just keeps rotating now, since i have been going to so much... a always growing pile!!


You did say you were towing a trailer this year didn't you?

yep, gonna



A semi with a 40 foot trailer???


i aint got that much stuff... but enough and the list and pile is ever growing.... Waneetopia is gonna be awesome


Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:52 pm Profile WWW
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 8428
Post Re: RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME WANEE!!!!!!!!!
Tell us something we don't know ;)


Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:48 am Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:28 pm
Posts: 513
Location: Vero Beach
Post Re: RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME WANEE!!!!!!!!!
I understand what you're saying about the pile growing. We're planning to bring bikes this year because we camp on the river and want to spend less time walking and more time Dancing!. :D Gotta figure out the packing and how much weight we can have before the tires POP :lol:

_________________
"You can't wash the HIPPI off the Inside"


Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10797
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE READY FOR SOME WANEE!!!!!!!!!
gma wrote:
I understand what you're saying about the pile growing. We're planning to bring bikes this year because we camp on the river and want to spend less time walking and more time Dancing!. :D Gotta figure out the packing and how much weight we can have before the tires POP :lol:

Just put more air in the tires....or get run flat tires. :o

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:32 pm Profile
 [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [RU Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.