Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:26 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:26 am

[ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 TV at Wanee 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: TV at Wanee
Oh lord, marky! Sprint can be weird...I have NoTell (AllTell...) and they are now Verizon...so Calypso, you're wonderin if Verizon works better?

I sho ain't watching tv either, but, I can at least hit the web with the rocket launcher Moto and check a score or two! As long as I can get service....

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:07 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Ocean Springs Rebel,

There's a bunch of Rebels in the outer loop on the backside w/ a camper. Got a TV, gonna try to do all we can to get that game, record it, and watch it after the Trucks show Fri. night, along w/ the rest of the series.
Either way, you're more than welcome to stop by, have some drinks, and discuss the SEC West chances next year

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:39 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

rationalrebel wrote:
Ocean Springs Rebel,

There's a bunch of Rebels in the outer loop on the backside w/ a camper. Got a TV, gonna try to do all we can to get that game, record it, and watch it after the Trucks show Fri. night, along w/ the rest of the series.
Either way, you're more than welcome to stop by, have some drinks, and discuss the SEC West chances next year

Thanks. I'll definitely try and find y'all then. We'll be set up probably by the lake in primitive camping with a few Grove style pop up tents and Ole Miss flags. Also bringing down some Rebel Ale made by Lazy Magnolia brewery in Mississippi.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:06 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

....discuss the SEC West chances next year

the only discussion will be which team from the West will lose to GATORS in SEC Championship Game........

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:17 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

kgbham wrote:
....discuss the SEC West chances next year

the only discussion will be which team from the West will lose to GATORS in SEC Championship Game........

Ole Miss beat Florida last year in Gainesville. We've won 3 outta the last 4 times we've played. Twice in the Swamp. We're not worried about playing Florida in Atlanta. If y'all can even make it there.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:36 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Gator talk, as I sit in class wearing my authentic 2009 NATL Title Tebow jersey, I get that feeling that I am as invincible as he is. Just wondering what "powerhouse" from the sub-par conferences (Big 10, Pac 10, Big 12) we will enjoy pummeling on a national stage yet again. TebWOW will win the Heisman again, and the Gators go back to back. Urban Myer is the collegiate Bellicheck, don't call him a cheater or he will hang 69 on you. Hintity hint hint Lane Kiffin.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Hey Spaztastiq,

You sound like a bright young man.....GO GATORS

Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

as smart as one can be when anticipating the highlight of the first half of the year. So rediculously distracted from this lecture, all I can think about is checking out of reality. You guys say Sprint wont work for calling out of the park!? Mother will not be pleased. :o Sprint TV ought to come in handy when checking on the Orlando Magic series, and Mr. Calvin Borel, BET THE JOCKEY NOT THE HORSE!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

FSU vs. Arkansas Fri and Sat @ Noon on ESPN. Go NOLES!!!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:19 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Whenever I think NOLES I think of Wyatt Sexton and his Bonnaroo "lymes disease" acid "I believe I'm jesus" antics.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:30 pm Profile
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2