Last visit was: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:36 am It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:36 am

[ 9 posts ] 
 help me! 
Wanee Wizard

Post help me!
ok, I have a ticket that I"m selling to a guy that isn't arriving until Friday, he says hopefully before 2pm. You know my ass is going to be inside the festy, so here is my question. Do you have to show your ticket to get inside the camping area? what is the best advice for meeting up with this guy...and not missing anything on Friday since he's arriving after the party gets started?

:shock:

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: help me!
Just leave the ticket at the gate. They will put it in will call inside an envelope w. a the persons name on it.
;)

To get the car in the camping area you need a wristband and a car pass.

Last edited by Nasty Nate on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:44 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Call the park...they will know if the tix have to be presented to get in!! Dammit! That's just plain-a** rude!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:45 am Profile
Wanee Master

Owly, when you check in to get your wrist bands see if you can leave the ticket at will call, then you won't have to leave the festy, have him call you when he gets in to hook up :!: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:45 am Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

Yes, to get into the campground and venue at all, you MUST have your ticket. Then they give you a wristband and you can come and go as you need to.
Maybe you can talk to will call and leave it for him? It would suck to have to leave the music, but everything is so close, you could meet him at the gate and be back in 10-20 minutes to the music.

George Matters!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:45 am Profile
Wanee Peach

that's been the plan since the get go for me, to arrive Fri. around noon. If the ticket's at the will call - I'll leave the money in an envelope there? Or track you down with the money Owlsly? Either way, the ticket at the gate should solve the problem of you missing festy time. I hate to miss the Hill Country revue too, so I'm gonna leave early Fri. morning.

:idea:

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:55 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

it's all good. I keep thinking about Wakarusa..omg you guys it is such a cluster f#c% to get in that place. lines were horrendous, entry is no where near the stages, and everyone working there was CLUE-LESS. it took us 2 1/2 hours to get in becuz we had a "band pass"...someone didn't get us on the list..over to this guy..no, over to that guy..no...

:evil:

plooker, see you Friday!! HOOT HOOT!!

thanks everyone for the help!! appreciate it!

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:09 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Wanee is way more organized then that. Biggest problem you'll have is mosquitos, rain and where you camp, everything else will be 1 long party!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:08 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Hey Owly I don't mind meeting the guy for ya!

Let me know.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:17 pm Profile
 [ 9 posts ]