Last visit was: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:56 pm It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:56 pm

[ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 How did you choose your forum name?? 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: How did you choose your forum name??
it's what people call me at work ,however at home I have many names none of which I should post on this forum

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:20 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I wanna Wanee everyday and every night !

Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:08 am Profile YIM
Wanee Mushroom

In a very hasty moment just wanting quick feedback from you fine folks... Would have been more original. Apologies Viper.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:27 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Because my funky arse is a Super Crunk Ragin' Ordained Gator :mrgreen:

Last edited by Scrog on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:47 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Scrog you look familiar... are you on the bonnaroo boards?

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:21 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

I love all these stories!!!

Can't wait to hang wit youse guys at da Wanee!!!

Here's my name's back story: I was 17 and a very sheltered Catholic schoolgirl when I went down to Piedmont Park In 1969 to check out a fantastic new band called The Allman Brothers Band. How I heard of them I can't remember but wish I could. They were so rough looking to this little suburban girl that I wouldn't get too close 'cause they were scary lookin. I watched them from "safe" distance in a tree! I nearly fell out of said tree!
After they finished playin I was walkin and hagin with some of these new fangled hippies when I ran into Duane Allman. (I wouldn't realize this until much later) I said "Oh, you're from the band!" (Great conversation I know!) He said "Yeah. And what's your name, little sister?" I told him and we exchanged pleasantries, nothing profound. But he could tell I was shy and kinda scared and he was very sweet with me.
A very special memory.

Peace and love to you all... ;)

Last edited by little sister on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 am Profile
Site Admin

little sister wrote:

Here's my name's back story: I was 17 and a very sheltered Catholic schoolgirl when I went down to Piedmont Park In 1969 to check out a fantastic new band called The Allman Brothers Band. How I heard of them I can't remember but wish I could. They were so rough looking to this little suburban girl that I wouldn't get too close 'cause they were scary lookin. I watched them from "safe" distance in a tree! I nearly fell out of said tree!
After they finished playin I was walkin and hagin with some of these new fangled hippies when I ran into Duane Allman. I said "Oh, you're from the band!" (Great conversation I know!) He said "Yeah. And what's your name, little sister?" I told him and we exchanged pleasantries, nothing profound. But he could tell I was shy and kinda scared and he was very sweet with me.
A very special memory.

Grate story!! Welcome.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:34 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Thanks waneelover!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:00 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

waneelover wrote:
little sister wrote:

After they finished playin I was walkin and hagin with some of these new fangled hippies when I ran into Duane Allman. I said "Oh, you're from the band!" (Great conversation I know!) He said "Yeah. And what's your name, little sister?" I told him and we exchanged pleasantries, nothing profound. But he could tell I was shy and kinda scared and he was very sweet with me.
A very special memory.

Grate story!! Welcome.

WOW.....WONDERFUL story!!! Welcome to our little world Little sister!! :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:26 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

little sister wrote:

After they finished playin I was walkin and hagin with some of these new fangled hippies when I ran into Duane Allman. (I wouldn't realize this until much later) I said "Oh, you're from the band!" (Great conversation I know!) He said "Yeah. And what's your name, little sister?" I told him and we exchanged pleasantries, nothing profound. But he could tell I was shy and kinda scared and he was very sweet with me.
A very special memory.

Awe!! This made me smile!! What a wonderful story!!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:33 pm Profile
 [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next