Last visit was: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:36 pm It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:36 pm




 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 NEED A RIDE TO JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT. GOT GAS MONIES. 
Author Message
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 pm
Posts: 5
Post NEED A RIDE TO JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT. GOT GAS MONIES.
Any of you beautiful people flying home from the Jacksonville airport (JAX) early earrrrrlllyy Sunday morning after the festival? I'm looking for a ride from the park to airport... and i got gas monies and good vibes~~ :)

PLEASE HIT A SISTA UP ASAP!

Facebook name: Kelsey Angelotta
kangelotta@student.cia.edu

:)


Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:58 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5628
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: NEED A RIDE TO JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT. GOT GAS MONIES.
Bump it up


Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:47 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6124
Post Re: NEED A RIDE TO JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT. GOT GAS MONIES.
How early is early eaarrrlllyyy? Will there still be live music playing?


Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 pm
Posts: 5
Post Re: NEED A RIDE TO JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT. GOT GAS MONIES.
My flight is at 7am. The airport is about an hour an a half from the venue. so I would like to leave by 4:30am. And no, by that time the music should be over! Are you planning on driving to JAX to catch a flight early too??

Thanks for the reply.
Have a grate day!

Kelsey


Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:56 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 6124
Post Re: NEED A RIDE TO JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT. GOT GAS MONIES.
kelseyAngel wrote:
My flight is at 7am. The airport is about an hour an a half from the venue. so I would like to leave by 4:30am. And no, by that time the music should be over! Are you planning on driving to JAX to catch a flight early too??

Thanks for the reply.
Have a grate day!

Kelsey

Sorry but my Cousins flight is at a more reasonable hour, I'll be just waking up to a massive Hangover about that time.

Good Luck


Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:31 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 pm
Posts: 5
Post Re: NEED A RIDE TO JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT. GOT GAS MONIES.
No worries. Thanks anyway!


Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:56 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 382
Location: Lisle, IL
Post Re: NEED A RIDE TO JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT. GOT GAS MONIES.
Kelsey,

My brother Brent (Ch1na) is giving a ride back to JAX to a friend right about the time you need a ride back. Good people, good vibes and just PM me on this forum or email canyoncritter@southerntwirl.com

_________________
ImageImageImageImage
Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right! ~ Robert Hunter


Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:27 am Profile WWW
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:23 pm
Posts: 298
Location: Crossville, Al
Post Re: NEED A RIDE TO JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT. GOT GAS MONIES.
Canyon Critter wrote:
Kelsey,

My brother Brent (Ch1na) is giving a ride back to JAX to a friend right about the time you need a ride back. Good people, good vibes and just PM me on this forum or email canyoncritter@southerntwirl.com

nice hook up Canyon critter oh an also nice vid just finished watching your Wanee warm up vid at least i think its yours cause it said Canyon Critter's production :D :D 8-) 8-) :mrgreen:

_________________
Dang if I'd known what I was doin when I set this up I'd have a cooler name


Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:36 am Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 pm
Posts: 382
Location: Lisle, IL
Post Re: NEED A RIDE TO JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT. GOT GAS MONIES.
JamieG wrote:
Canyon Critter wrote:
Kelsey,

My brother Brent (Ch1na) is giving a ride back to JAX to a friend right about the time you need a ride back. Good people, good vibes and just PM me on this forum or email canyoncritter@southerntwirl.com

nice hook up Canyon critter oh an also nice vid just finished watching your Wanee warm up vid at least i think its yours cause it said Canyon Critter's production :D :D 8-) 8-) :mrgreen:


Thanks!! Yep that would be my video :lol: :lol:
The beginning song is written by a BOS!

_________________
ImageImageImageImage
Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right! ~ Robert Hunter


Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:31 am Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 pm
Posts: 5
Post Re: NEED A RIDE TO JACKSONVILLE AIRPORT. GOT GAS MONIES.
So kind!!!! thank you thanky ou. however, i bought a pricier plane ticket back home around 3:30 pm... or more reasonable hour... after all, it is wanee.

have a grate day


Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:58 am Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.