Last visit was: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:12 pm It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:12 pm

[ 692 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 70  Next
 Random, Dumb and Funny Quotes & Pics 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Random, Dumb and Funny Quotes & Pics
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
A West Gardiner man is facing a host of charges after reportedly jumping from the driver’s seat into the back of his moving car in an effort to hide from a Richmond Police officer.

******, 39, who was driving without a license and wanted on numerous warrants, left his 2003 Chevrolet Malibu to coast down Main Street as he continued to hide in the back seat, said Richmond Police Chief Scott MacMaster. ******'* escape bid was ultimately foiled when the car eventually stopped and he tried to jump out of the back seat to run away.

“He could not do so because the child safety locks were engaged,” MacMaster said.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently, this mental midget did not ENJOY THE RIDE!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Quote:
Dogs can be incredibly smart but—when it comes to trusting humans—they are as naive as a little kid who doesn't know what a lie means yet. Watching these dogs getting completely confused when magician Jose Ahonen mades a treat disappear right in front of their eyes (and noses) makes me laugh and awwww at the same time.

Source- http://sploid.gizmodo.com/watching-thes ... 1549262852

Watch the Video! (2 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... EQXeLjY9ak

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Author - Beach Bob - Monday 20 MAY 2013 - 8:22 am
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10529&start=10&hilit=chairs

Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:57 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

Poor buddy.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:07 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Mama Wanee wrote:
Poor buddy.

Not watching. Now if he did it to a Wookie, THAT I'd watch!

Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:56 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
Mama Wanee wrote:
Poor buddy.

Not watching. Now if he did it to a Wookie, THAT I'd watch!

Its pretty funny to see the differing reactions among the dogs. The Shepherd (IMO) as one of the smarter ones, has the "Did you see that?!?" reaction.

"" I'm not gonna vote for more rules... we go to festivals to get away from most of the idiotic social customs and rules for a time, and be a bit more free than the regular world lets us... keep the rules simple and few, and let kindness rule rather than a rule book... ""

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:04 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Mama Wanee wrote:
Poor buddy.

In the Comments they wrote:

Not really mean, I'd say. It's good to confuse a dog now and then. They benefit emotionally and intellectually from occasional events that challenge their perception and expectations, just like humans (though a dog's ability to predict outcomes is far less developed than a human's). Mean would be pulling this kind of stuff all the time.

Or maybe this is more fitting.. :lol:

THIS. ↑↑↑↑

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:15 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master

I usually trust my dogs instincts when it comes to people they more times than not can spot a fraud

Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:28 am Profile
Wanee Master

in honor of March Madness

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:55 am Profile
Wanee Master

Jensen B Gator wrote:
I usually trust my dogs instincts when it comes to people they more times than not can spot a fraud

My dogs are too smart for their own good, but love everybody. They'd probably love Charles Manson to death.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:22 am Profile
Wanee Master

Mama Wanee wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:

My dogs are too smart for their own good, but love everybody. They'd probably love Charles Manson to death.

I have always figured that my dogs would help burglars carry stuff out.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:20 pm Profile
 [ 692 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 70  Next