Last visit was: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:21 am It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:21 am

[ 4 posts ] 
 Size of event 
Wanee Gnome

Post Size of event
Anyone have a clue as to about how many will attend Wanee this year. I imagine it should be a bit larger than previous years due to the line up, but I am guessing about 15,000 or so. Any Ideas? thanks Oh, and I'll be heading up from Homestead after work wednesday night/thursday early early morning for my 8 to 9 hour drive. I guess this will be the first time I try out those energy drinks. any suggestions?

Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:09 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Size of event
NOS....like nitrous oxide. those are the only was i can stomach. the other statste like poo to me. They seem to give you a boost.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:21 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

I'm not sure I'll have time to go to the cooking/culinary store before I leave, but it makes sense. I wonder how many times I'll hear psssss and I wonder If I should come with a bag of extra ballons to barter with on the last day... just kidding... I'll be sort of good.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:27 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

thats a good idea... ;)

Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:35 pm Profile
 [ 4 posts ]