Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:59 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:59 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 Sunday airport travel... 
Wanee Gnome

Post Sunday airport travel...
I am trying to make to the jacksonville airport as early as possible on sunday. seeing if anyone else needs to do so as well. any additional people will make it cheaper and more likely to get a shuttle or taxi service to agree to pick up.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:21 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Sunday airport travel...
What time are you looking for.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:59 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

i am still kinda flexible to the time. i was trying to find some other people interested or some options. i will keep you informed and let me know what you were thinking. appreciate it.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:11 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I live in Jax. I plan on getting up and getting out, though. Like pack up the hammock and go. Probably out by 8 a.m. at the latest. Got to get home to go grocery shopping with my kid's. :)

Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:21 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

that is something i might be interested in - i don't have my plans set yet or a flight booked. i hope to know exactly my plan soon. i would really appreciate a lift and can pay you for the trouble. let you know as soon as i can.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:59 am Profile
 [ 5 posts ]