Last visit was: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:29 pm It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:29 pm

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Last Post 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: Last Post
belloefelice wrote:
This is my final post :)

Leaving for the airport in 3 1/2hrs!!!

See all my SOS & BOS tomorrow :)

Oh! and forever who is meeting us at BW3's in Jax tonight. See you then. 9pm

Zee plane Boss, zee plane! :P On my way to the airport ... Drive up tomorrow. Cool Runnin's & See you at The Greates Show On earth! :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

belloefelice wrote:
This is my final post :)

Leaving for the airport in 3 1/2hrs!!!

See all my SOS & BOS tomorrow :)

Oh! and forever who is meeting us at BW3's in Jax tonight. See you then. 9pm

See you tonight girl!! 8-) 8-)

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

This will be my final post cause I work 3-11 tonight and leave first thing in the am. So everyone have a fun safe trip, keep it shiny side up, and Ill see you all at the greatest place in the world. WWWWAAAANNNNEEEEEEEE!

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:25 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

FINAL POST :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm off to the airport. Packed, ready and full of WANEE FEVER!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: See ya'll soon!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:D Safe Travels to all! Jeez,this is a real feat!!! I go to get glasses yesterday..the guy says you going out of town I said yes of course WANEE guess what he is going too!!! :shock: It seems like everywhere I have been the people are going to WANEE!! :o So of course we went names and numbers he is a real vet been to every WANEE!! So daughter is getting the truck & tires ...shopped until I about dropped! Got home about 11pm...still more to do so have to go now...get oil changed in the SRX and now the engine light came on! :shock: :lol: I swear this has been an endless case of WHAT!! :o But can't even see out of the rear windows of car so much sh!t!!! Anyhow must go get the hay & animal feed etc....and car looked at?? So the good lord willing we will see ya'll there...Now other half is saying he doesn't think he can make this :evil: This was for HIM!! I can't please everyone and still not sure of the final lineup in this CIRCUS :lol: But it will be throw & Go!! See ya soon Peace and Love & Harmony to all!!! Gma :D Hopefully pulling out in AM??

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:44 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Muleldy1 wrote:
:D Safe Travels to all! Jeez,this is a real feat!!! I go to get glasses yesterday..the guy says you going out of town I said yes of course WANEE guess what he is going too!!! :shock: It seems like everywhere I have been the people are going to WANEE!! :o So of course we went names and numbers he is a real vet been to every WANEE!! So daughter is getting the truck & tires ...shopped until I about dropped! Got home about 11pm...still more to do so have to go now...get oil changed in the SRX and now the engine light came on! :shock: :lol: I swear this has been an endless case of WHAT!! :o But can't even see out of the rear windows of car so much sh!t!!! Anyhow must go get the hay & animal feed etc....and car looked at?? So the good lord willing we will see ya'll there...Now other half is saying he doesn't think he can make this :evil: This was for HIM!! I can't please everyone and still not sure of the final lineup in this CIRCUS :lol: But it will be throw & Go!! See ya soon Peace and Love & Harmony to all!!! Gma :D Hopefully pulling out in AM??

Good luck Mulelady! I wish you safe travels!

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:50 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

;) Thanks greeneyes that is very sweet of you! Good luck back at ya!! Safe & fun times for all!!!! 8-)

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:58 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Just pulled in to Tallahassee, good bit of rain since Pensacola but stopped for now. We're ready for wanee!!

greg and pamela

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:16 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I hope I see you all there. I'm out tomorrow am. should be at Suwannee by early afternoon. I'll be on the look out for all you fine peoples........Wanee here I come.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

;) Tired isn't the word for me and still have a whole lot more to do in the am! Trucks still squeeling??? But new tires, a bunch of work on it...we will chance it!! Oil chgd in Srx and engine light still on :? We will take a big gamble?? Got everything but the kitchen sink,..oh forgot the booze :roll: tomorrow too tire to go out again? So now pack it up and hopefully roll out of here tomorrow AM :?

Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 pm Profile
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next