Last visit was: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:10 am It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:10 am

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Outstanding Line-up! 
Wanee Gnome

Post Outstanding Line-up!
:mrgreen: I've been checking this site every few days for a month - You all have made my day. I am sooooo excited - I look forward to Wanee every year. I'm having ABB withdrawl - now I can get my fix. God Bless the Brothers!

Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:31 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Outstanding Line-up!
Thank the Bro's. I can now make travel plans. I'm still looking at way too much snow and was hoping my wanee fix would be sooner. I must say that once again HELL of a lineup. The hardest part is always finding minutes to regroup without missing the kind music. Start day at Wanee Wed......Peace

Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

YES !!! thanks for bringing Arc Angels on !!!

gonna get sweaty in June !!

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:01 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

great line-up & a special heads-up on grabbing Umphrey's. no-one around here (tampa/st pete) had the balls to grab them. why do you torment us by picking the same week-end as wakarusa? you know i'm indecisive :shock:

Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:32 am Profile
Wanee Fan

A huge thank you to The Brothers! We missed the hell out of you last year! Wanee is a chance for me and my two older brothers to spend a long weekend together with some great people and even better jams! Thanks to all who have made such a great thing possible these last four years, and I hope MANY more to come.
-Wanee Jonny

Allman Brother Borealis AKA SOUTHERN LIGHTS!!!

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:05 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

bump because i am wondering if this is in fact THE first thread...

and because yeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
and

waneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

goodnight,,layladuane....i' m sinking :idea: :arrow:

Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:27 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I would like to pay my tribute to ABB as well. Keeping the legacy up after all those years. Musicians that have both the soul and ability to put out interesting improvisation within the tradtional sound. And holding this kind of Hittin' the Note "community" together. Finding that on the net and subscription of the news letter was the reason that I found out about the festival, was aware of Derek and his playing (got most of the DTB recs by now) with a personal style and tone that appeals to me and in that tone the sould of Duane is living among us :). Scrapomatic and other bands I've checked from the news letter as well...

So, I'm just passing my deep respect for all this and I hope you can keep all this good stuff up for many more years. I know we will love it coming there and we will be back any year we can afford it :).

Fri May 01, 2009 4:53 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Micke wrote:
I would like to pay my tribute to ABB as well. Keeping the legacy up after all those years. Musicians that have both the soul and ability to put out interesting improvisation within the tradtional sound. And holding this kind of Hittin' the Note "community" together. Finding that on the net and subscription of the news letter was the reason that I found out about the festival, was aware of Derek and his playing (got most of the DTB recs by now) with a personal style and tone that appeals to me and in that tone the sould of Duane is living among us :). Scrapomatic and other bands I've checked from the news letter as well...

So, I'm just passing my deep respect for all this and I hope you can keep all this good stuff up for many more years. I know we will love it coming there and we will be back any year we can afford it :).

here here !!!! what Mr.Micke said.

...and by the way,,how do you pronounce your name?
is it like "Mitch" or "Mickey" or "Mike" ?? is the E silent?
inquiring mind wants to know...
cheers

Fri May 01, 2009 8:13 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 01, 2009 10:52 am Profile
Wanee Lover

now thats funny owl

ahh,,, like gooday-aye mate? except Mick-aye mate...
Mick-aye

hey Mick-aye, aye wanna go aye?
aye plus aye equals bee?

......my last name is Simpson so you can imagine the riff i get,,,
i've been called OJ, the juice,Homer,Bart,Jessica,,,,ok,,that was just once when i had heels on....

by the way,,nobody has confirmed that this was the first thread on the wanee board......is this correct? is this the first? it is as far as i can tell.

Fri May 01, 2009 10:54 am Profile
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next