Last visit was: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:56 am It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:56 am

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Camping mates bailed, looking for people to camp with 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Camping mates bailed, looking for people to camp with
haha... i am a designer/marketer. just a walk in the park... :D

Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:58 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Cindy48 wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Cindy48 wrote:
I am willing to listen to you sing if you share your electricity got to have the fresh coffee in the morning.

Hey, I'll pack the coffee maker and coffee right now. I have tea too... Really, I am. Stop by!

I am usually an early riser, where abouts you gonna be so I can camp near you? Already got my little coffee maker packed up and ready.

Early riser? Define early... I'm in site 7C in the Pinefield area, I have no idea where that is, but hopefully I'll find it at the end of every night...

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:09 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Andiebee if you get lost I am going to be past the lake on right, over the little bridge, stay right. 100 feet on left at the corner. Just yell "Suntzu Steve where are you" and I'll drive you to your little tent on the pinefield!

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:13 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Veefinger wrote:
haha... i am a designer/marketer. just a walk in the park... :D

You hiring? I'm going to need a new job after they fire me for not doing anything for the past week! :lol:

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:14 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

How much primitive camping is there across from the Mushroom stage and the surrounding area?

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 pm Profile
Wanee Master

suntzu wrote:
Andiebee if you get lost I am going to be past the lake on right, over the little bridge, stay right. 100 feet on left at the corner. Just yell "Suntzu Steve where are you" and I'll drive you to your little tent on the pinefield!

Talk about service. Thanks, but I think I'll be ok. I'll have my name and site # on my lammy with a note that says "If lost please return to site #..."

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

AndieBee wrote:
Cindy48 wrote:
[quote="AndieBeeI am willing to listen to you sing if you share your electricity got to have the fresh coffee in the morning.

Hey, I'll pack the coffee maker and coffee right now. I have tea too... Really, I am. Stop by!

I am usually an early riser, where abouts you gonna be so I can camp near you? Already got my little coffee maker packed up and ready.[/quote]

Early riser? Define early... I'm in site 7C in the Pinefield area, I have no idea where that is, but hopefully I'll find it at the end of every night...[/quote]

Depends on what time I go to sleep :P , usually can get by on 6 hours or so I am usually up by 5 every morning but then I go to bed by 10pm... but then again I may not sleep much with all the festivities going on then I will need lots of coffee :o hopefully I will find you.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:20 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

lots. One big lake one little one, lots of wooded spots, tons of field space too, good scenic camping for whatever you prefer; even for PRIMITIVE... pf. haha cant wait and walking wont bother me this year ;) ;) ;) that schedule is insane!

Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

^^^^thats for you^^^^
wcskins wrote:
How much primitive camping is there across from the Mushroom stage and the surrounding area?

Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 06845&z=17

then there's this map which was so eliquently designed by a fellow wanee forumer...

Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 pm Profile
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next