Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:03 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:03 pm

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Camping mates bailed, looking for people to camp with 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Camping mates bailed, looking for people to camp with
There are SOO many of solo first timers (me included) who had posts like this and the results were pleasing. everyone on the forums is more than glad to "adopt a noob" if you tell them whats goin on. I'm goin to check out bellofelice's site and the spot that RvrRat is holding down and go from there. I think for first timers picking a spot will be entirely too easy or incredibly difficult because the whole park is gonna WOW you. Especiall for a true souther floridian who has never even really seen the beauty of Northern Florida. I hope everyone goes to like to smokes meet and greet. I'm gonna be bouncing up and down in the drivers seat the whole 5 hour drive up!! Officially in FESTIE MODE.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:39 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

The park is beautiful... you'll enjoy it plenty

Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:45 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

hoping to be there by 8am tomorrow morning. Pulling out of Jax by 630am or so... You are more then welcome to camp by us...

PM me if you want anymore info....

There is about 5 of us and more to come :)

Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:35 am Profile WWW
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3