Last visit was: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:45 pm It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:45 pm

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Wanee Afterglow 
Wanee Lover

Post Wanee Afterglow
The Wanee afterglow is strong today.

Here at work, co-workers wonder how it can be Monday morning after a week long vacation and I am walking around with this goofy ass smile on my face. I can't seem to stop checking here and on the forum for new posts & pics. Experience has taught me that, little by little, the real world will creep back in, dimming the glow. :(

How can I keep this natural high going? By thinking about Dominion River Rock in a little over 3 weeks. Hopefully, there will be a good representation of BOS/SOS for these shows. :D

Heres the deal.....you get yourself to Richmond for the show and you can camp at the Rats Nest for free. I'll provide food, drink, camping space (the indoor space has been spoken for) and all the amenities....the concert is free. Hot showers (in shifts) and real bathrooms included for the price of a walk up the hill.

Lemme know so I don't run out of beer!

http://www.dominionriverrock.com/music

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Wanee Afterglow
haha... my blood pressure was down from 128 to 112 on sunday when I got home.....

proof that de-stressing at Wanee is good for your health!

:D

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:05 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Waneeeeee was amazinggggg

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:57 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Just made it home safely. Wow, wayyyyyyyy too much to digest right now, but what a great time... Can't wait to see all of the pictures. Thanks everyone who helped me set up the Meet & Greet, and everyone out there who has been so very kind along the way. Too many people to list, but you know who you are!!

Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:32 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

[quote="RvrRat"]The Wanee afterglow is strong today.

Here at work, co-workers wonder how it can be Monday morning after a week long vacation and I am walking around with this goofy ass smile on my face. I can't seem to stop checking here and on the forum for new posts & pics. Experience has taught me that, little by little, the real world will creep back in, dimming the glow. :(

This is me to a tee today. My first Wanee was everything I'd hoped for and then some. Happiness permeates the place. I loved everything about it. It was hard to return to NJ. Hopefully the afterglow keeps me going. I am already starting to miss all the smiles and sexy southern accents. CAN NOT wait until next year!

Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:40 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

AndieBee wrote:
Just made it home safely. Wow, wayyyyyyyy too much to digest right now, but what a great time... Can't wait to see all of the pictures. Thanks everyone who helped me set up the Meet & Greet, and everyone out there who has been so very kind along the way. Too many people to list, but you know who you are!!

Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:43 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

(Stll trying to figure out how to qoute)
Anyway, Wanted to shout out to AndieBee now that you're home. Thanks so much for the hospitality all weekend. I am so happy to have you for a sister. I can't wait to see all my new BOS/SOS next year. Much love,

Peggy

Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

We just finished cleaning up all our dirty, wet camping gear! Completely exhausted and coming down with a cold but still smiling from the afterglow of a wonderful week at Wanee! Non-Wanee peeps could never begin to understand, but we all know the magic is real. Words can't express! Thanks to all of my brothers and sisters for making our Wanee 2012 a beautiful experience! I Love Love Love Wanee, and I love each and every one of you! :D :D :D

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:46 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

treehugger wrote:
We just finished cleaning up all our dirty, wet camping gear! Completely exhausted and coming down with a cold but still smiling from the afterglow of a wonderful week at Wanee! Non-Wanee peeps could never begin to understand, but we all know the magic is real. Words can't express! Thanks to all of my brothers and sisters for making our Wanee 2012 a beautiful experience! I Love Love Love Wanee, and I love each and every one of you! :D :D :D

Thank you for being so welcoming. Wish I got to visit Waneetopia more. Next year I will get there earlier so I can be closer. I am shocked I made it there after NMA. I could barely walk but I found your little oasis to end the fest experience. Much love! Peggy

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:53 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Glowing! Me glowing too!

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:58 pm Profile
 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next