Last visit was: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:27 pm It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:27 pm

[ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Wanee Afterglow 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Wanee Afterglow
PeggyO wrote:
RvrRat wrote:
PeggyO wrote:
Ahhh, the afterglow...so I left for work the past couple of days at 7am in 42 degrees of dreariness, was met with one mini-crisis after another of crap that piled up while I was having the time of my life....all this and still I am smiling in the afterglow...tell me Wanee veterans, how long can I expect this to last?......

Checking in here & on our FaceBook pages helps keep it alive. Looking at all of the pictures over and over is even better.....The best afterglow brightener, however, is going to shows with BOS/SOS's.

Believe me, I am trying to figure out how i I can do another before next year with you guys. Like I said before, I have made festie friends up north, but have never felt this kind of love...Not to mention the incomparable music lineup!

magfest is a lil under 6 months away, look at my signature underneath this... already counting down! :)
www.magnoliafest.com

ImageImageImage

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

PeggyO wrote:
RvrRat wrote:
PeggyO wrote:
Ahhh, the afterglow...so I left for work the past couple of days at 7am in 42 degrees of dreariness, was met with one mini-crisis after another of crap that piled up while I was having the time of my life....all this and still I am smiling in the afterglow...tell me Wanee veterans, how long can I expect this to last?......

Checking in here & on our FaceBook pages helps keep it alive. Looking at all of the pictures over and over is even better.....The best afterglow brightener, however, is going to shows with BOS/SOS's.

Believe me, I am trying to figure out how i I can do another before next year with you guys. Like I said before, I have made festie friends up north, but have never felt this kind of love...Not to mention the incomparable music lineup!

Or RiverRock in Richmond in just over 3 weeks.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:27 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Or RiverRock in Richmond in just over 3 weeks.[/quote]

If only I could manage that so soon. That being said, I am considering Summer Camp, even though its far, because my son is begging me to take him for his 16th birthday. My 18 year old is going with friends and i would kind of feel better to be close by anyway....who am i kidding- i just love my festies!

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:46 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Serious reduction in the afterglow. I need to LIVE in Waneetopia. No A-holes or jerks allowed.

Maybe RiverRock & time with BOS/SOS will bring the glow back up to what it should be.....less than 3 weeks.

In case you haven't been paying attention.....Free music. free camping, free (non-venue) food, free booze, free (non-venue) beer. All you have to do is get here!
http://www.dominionriverrock.com/music

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:34 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

RvrRat wrote:
Serious reduction in the afterglow. I need to LIVE in Waneetopia. No A-holes or jerks allowed.

Maybe RiverRock & time with BOS/SOS will bring the glow back up to what it should be.....less than 3 weeks.

In case you haven't been paying attention.....Free music. free camping, free (non-venue) food, free booze, free (non-venue) beer. All you have to do is get here!

so tempting!! not ready to travel that far yet. i am going to Mighty High Mountain Fest for a day or so that weekend only 90 miles away. Railroad Earth, Cornmeal, and Dark Star. Should help maintain the glow! Then Mountain Jam, possibly Vibes, and Peach. I can offer some hospitality to anyone going to Peach, as my family has a little house in the Poconos!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:01 pm Profile
Wanee Master

RvrRat wrote:

That sounds like VIP treatment for sure! If I didn't have that wedding in Nashville...

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:08 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

RvrRat wrote:

OH THE VIPERS ARE THERE!!!!! ;) ;)

Need us to bring anything???? Don't be shy!!!! :mrgreen:

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:09 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

NCviper wrote:
RvrRat wrote:

OH THE VIPERS ARE THERE!!!!! ;) ;)

Need us to bring anything???? Don't be shy!!!! :mrgreen:

I'd REALLY like to do this! Not sure if I can.
Will be starting a new jobsite in Columbia SC that week.
Then again, I am the boss; we could do 4/10 hr shifts...
Roll in on Friday...
;)

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:59 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Messaging on Facebook & reading Jesse's blog fired up the afterglow big time. I'm in a 'Wanee State of Mind'!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Vipers....all y'all need to bring is you!

Jay....hope you can make it but understand if you can't (damn furk!)

Tue May 01, 2012 3:47 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

RvrRat wrote:
Messaging on Facebook & reading Jesse's blog fired up the afterglow big time. I'm in a 'Wanee State of Mind'!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Vipers....all y'all need to bring is you!

Jay....hope you can make it but understand if you can't (damn furk!)

COME ON JAY......You can do it!! We will miss ya though if you can't swing it!

OK Wally....we will be there!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue May 01, 2012 4:21 pm Profile
 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next