Last visit was: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:39 am It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:39 am

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Ground Scores and Miracles! 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
AndieBee wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
i ground scored some cigs (which i am now in process of putting down and quitting) when i was putting my last 1 out and completely out of them, not to mention i was trashed and it was like 2 in the morn at the shroom stage when it was emptying, it was like friggin a wanee miracle at the time! lol

and i recieved 11 shirts, 2 laser pointers, a WSA wristband and countless hugs!! :)

I'm hoping you'll give up one of the laser pointers, Brian left before I got mine. : ( I was gonna play with it all weekend!

Ya know i will! :)

ImageImageImage

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:11 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

frenchiejess wrote:
I LOVE IT!!!! I wish I'd found one! :P

would have gave ya one too! It was great randomly during the day I'd see the ppl again & I'd get love all over again. By chance all the materials for those hoops minus about $20 I put into it was free, so I felt like it was the perfect chance for RAOK. That & I really love hooping so I have to share my passion. Maybe next year I can do the same!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:14 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

I met Lightman at the M & G and he gave me the smallest, brightest flashlight I have ever seen. I do inspections and spend a lot of time crawling around attics. I was stoked to get this gift. Lightman, thanks once again!!

:mrgreen:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:37 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

i was gifted one of those wooden toad therapy instruments, a frisbee, a tarot reading, water when i was thirsty, food when i was hungry, a cigarette left on a beach we docked at while canoeing down the river, a photo pass during furthur's second show, entrance to the vip dance area during Eyes of the World, hugs galore, and a lovely toke of deemster during ABB's second show. thank you from all of my being for the best first timer experience, wanee. see ya next year, love deva from philly<3

Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Someone in our camp stumbled across a very healthy baggie of something green. I felt bad for somebody.
ABee, those kids who got the tent were super happy. Thanks for helping them. :D :D :D

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I got lots of hugs, great music, grate memories, grate times with grate friends and family old and new. Thassssit! :D
I guess I could say Wanee did NOT suck! 8-)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:40 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

mike12859 wrote:
I got lots of hugs, great music, grate memories, grate times with grate friends and family old and new. Thassssit! :D
I guess I could say Wanee did NOT suck! 8-)

I had some of the TASTIEST FRIGGIN' corn on the cob from one bad ass dude..... ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

The corn went pretty damn good with that fine NC BBQ!!!! ( done the Vipers way on a roll with slaw and some of that kickin sauce of course ) And those shrimps were awesome and the cupcakes and the...........well everything! :D
But by far the best thing was the company!!!!! ;)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:50 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

mike12859 wrote:
The corn went pretty damn good with that fine NC BBQ!!!! ( done the Vipers way on a roll with slaw and some of that kickin sauce of course ) And those shrimps were awesome and the cupcakes and the...........well everything! :D

I agree with Mikewiththenumbers!!!!! The company made it all happen!! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 pm Profile
Wanee Master

NCviper wrote:
mike12859 wrote:

I agree with Mikewiththenumbers!!!!! The company made it all happen!! ;)

awww shucks guys, youre making me blush, i knew yall really really loved me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImageImage

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:12 pm Profile
 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next