Last visit was: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:50 am It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:50 am

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Ground Scores and Miracles! 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Ground Scores and Miracles!
djkeeb69 wrote:
NCviper wrote:
mike12859 wrote:
The corn went pretty damn good with that fine NC BBQ!!!! ( done the Vipers way on a roll with slaw and some of that kickin sauce of course ) And those shrimps were awesome and the cupcakes and the...........well everything! :D
But by far the best thing was the company!!!!! ;)

I agree with Mikewiththenumbers!!!!! The company made it all happen!! ;)

awww shucks guys, youre making me blush, i knew yall really really loved me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: love ya bro!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 pm Profile
Wanee Master

I loves ya Adam!!! Save it for me at MagFest. I'll tease Grandma Cracker with it!

djkeeb69 wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
djkeeb69 wrote:
i ground scored some cigs (which i am now in process of putting down and quitting) when i was putting my last 1 out and completely out of them, not to mention i was trashed and it was like 2 in the morn at the shroom stage when it was emptying, it was like friggin a wanee miracle at the time! lol

and i recieved 11 shirts, 2 laser pointers, a WSA wristband and countless hugs!! :)

I'm hoping you'll give up one of the laser pointers, Brian left before I got mine. : ( I was gonna play with it all weekend!

Ya know i will! :)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:21 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Got a grat story about both these when I get off the iPhone

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:24 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

Canyon Critter burned me a dvd of the Dead movie that he was suppose to show one night. At least I hope it's a copy of a Dead movie, I haven't had time to view it yet, I sure hope it's not a Critter documentary if you know what I mean.......

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:27 pm Profile
Wanee Master

[quote="AndieBee"]I loves ya Adam!!! Save it for me at MagFest. I'll tease Grandma Cracker with it!

No problem, its in my wanee box :mrgreen:

ImageImageImage

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 pm Profile
Wanee Master

kgbham wrote:
Canyon Critter burned me a dvd of the Dead movie that he was suppose to show one night. At least I hope it's a copy of a Dead movie, I haven't had time to view it yet, I sure hope it's not a Critter documentary if you know what I mean.......

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: oh no :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ImageImageImage

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:30 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

djkeeb69 wrote:
kgbham wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: oh no :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bwahahajahaha (~);)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

NCviper wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Oh, I almost forgot! On Monday morning I went by empty camp sites of friends' to take pictures and found a Tervis Cup at Shangra-Lu sitting on the utility box. It says "Lubie" on it. Lulu, is this your missing cup? I hope it wasn't sitting there the whole fest while you were looking for it! I have it for ya baby!

SHE has been looking like crazy for that cup!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My cup, my cup!!!! Yay! Shaw said that he left it at our sit and I looked ALL OVER for it, for 2 days!!!! :oops: Glad I taped the badge on it so it could return home!! Thanks Andie~ YOU are the bestest!!!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:00 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Oh, but I am still missing a pair of glasses (not sunglasses) and my "Mood Swing" purse. Haven't unpacked EVERYTHING (yet) so I'm not really sure that they are really lost...... :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:04 pm Profile
Wanee Master

lubiedoobie wrote:
NCviper wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Oh, I almost forgot! On Monday morning I went by empty camp sites of friends' to take pictures and found a Tervis Cup at Shangra-Lu sitting on the utility box. It says "Lubie" on it. Lulu, is this your missing cup? I hope it wasn't sitting there the whole fest while you were looking for it! I have it for ya baby!

SHE has been looking like crazy for that cup!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My cup, my cup!!!! Yay! Shaw said that he left it at our sit and I looked ALL OVER for it, for 2 days!!!! :oops: Glad I taped the badge on it so it could return home!! Thanks Andie~ YOU are the bestest!!!

This must be a different cup, Lulu It has "Lubie" on it in sharpie, but no badge. Don't tell me you lost 2!!!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:09 pm Profile
 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next